Inquiries please call Scot at (604) 816-7268
The Arro has an ultra-slim compact design that allows for flexible and varied placement possibilities, making them an aesthetic, room-pleasing addition. In normal applications, they have been classified as seductive, alluring and omni-directional in character.
For the attentive listener who supports the Arro with the appropriate electronics, the ensured results almost defy the laws of physics, with bass extension that seems incredible and holography that defies description. Their great frequency extension and exemplary harmonics blend in a phase-perfect conjunction that seems to transmit the “true” essence of any musical presentation. If you would like authentic-sounding performances where time and place seem to have no dimension of their own, experience the Arro.
What HiFi magazine liked their arresting stereo focus
"Nils Frahm’s The Bells positively revels in the Arros’ distinct, wide-open soundstage and vivid imaging. Dynamically adept, rhythmically surefooted and musically up-front, the Totems offer fine timing to accompany their arresting stereo focus.
There’s impressive togetherness to the Arros’ sound, a seamless integration from the bottom of the frequency range to the top.
The bass-hungry may raise an eyebrow at the flyweight low-end presence (Totem admits mass-loading the cabinets might be an idea), but what bass there is, is four-square, tonally varied and solid.
In fact, the Arros cover their tracks well – they’re not the punchiest, the most transparent or the most detailed speaker here, but they are among the most vibrant and musical and, as such, ought to feature on any short-speaker shortlist"
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 20 kHz ± 3 dB (with proper room positioning)
- Recommended Power: 20 – 80 W
- Woofer: 4.5″ / 11.43 cm sandwich cone double magnet
- Tweeter: .75″ impregnated textile dome
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 6.3 x 33.5 x 9.5"
- Placement from rear wall: 6″ – 3′ / 15.24 – 91.4 cm
- Placement distance apart: 2′ – 12′ / 60.96 – 365.76 cm
- Break-in Time: 100 – 150 hours
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4 kHz, 2nd order, Linkwitz-Riley (optimized)
- Speaker Terminals: bi wireable
- Weight 21.2lb / 9.66kg