Monitor Audio Bronze 200The latest series in what has been the most acclaimed British speaker brand the last decade. There’s plenty of insight here, from the way the trailing edges of the piano notes fade gracefully into silence to the Bronze 200s’ ability to track subtle pace changes. It’s a spellbinding performance, out of keeping from what we normally hear at this price level. Designed to perform in the medium sized living spaces, the elegant slim towers will deliver the renowned Monitor Audio sound.
Engineered like hi-end SpeakersMonitor Audio recognise that the first thing our brain latches on to is the high frequencies - and they brought their expensive ceramic aluminum tweeter to this series. The result is a suave rendition. For the most part there are no rough edges here. This is a carefully-honed pair of speakers that brim with refinement
The Aluminum Ceramic bass drivers are light and agile for superb bass control and attack. Find yourself swept along by the energy and a fine sense of drive. Rhythmically, these speakers have a good amount of precision and communicate the momentum of the piece well
All-new designThe new Bronze Series has undergone a complete redesign, featuring four contemporary finishes (White, Walnut, Urban Grey and Black) with a sleek contrasting baffle and matching magnetic grille. Part of a series that allow combinations to set up the system you want to build. From 2-channel HiFi Stereo system to a mutli channel Dolby Atmos surround system
"Monitor Audio's Bronze 200 may be a 'budget' speaker, but it's not a budget performer – it offers too much scale, clarity and nuance, while being lively and easy to drive. While it's been voiced to please, it's also styled to appeal thanks to a modern aesthetic and super-slim cabinet that should fit in anywhere"
read the review
Reviewer Wojciech Pacuła recently tested out the Bronze 200 speakers and was totally impressed with speaker's sound, build and price giving it their 'RED Fingerprint' award.
"The sound of the new Bronze series has also been modernized. It's fresh, open and thorough. Both, design and the sound is smooth, "tailored" to human scale. It doesn't irritate during long listening sessions and works well with quiet listening. These are fast, dynamic loudspeakers with fantastic stereo sound that really disappear from the room. Very nice and nice sounding speakers at a great price - hence the RED Fingerprint award!"
- bass reflex design with rear-firing HiVe® II port for reduced turbulence and higher velocity airflow
- two 5-1/2" midbass drivers for punchy bass and smooth midrange
- ultra-rigid, lightweight C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminum/Magnesium) cone material delivers high efficiency and low distortion
- each woofer has its own ported acoustic chamber to provide unique tuning
- 1" gold dome C-CAM tweeter with uniform dispersion (UD) waveguide for detailed sound and extended high-frequency response
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for high quality current transfer
- recommended amplifier power: 40-120 watts
- frequency response: 35-30,000 Hz (-6dB; in-room response)
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- dual gold plated binding post speaker terminals with bi-amp/bi-wire capability
- acoustically transparent grille attaches magnetically
- sturdy steel outrigger feet with carpet spikes and rubber feet for stability on any surface
- 9"W x 35-13/16"H x 11-15/16"D (including outrigger feet)
- weight: 28 lbs., 4 oz.
- warranty: 5 years