SVS was founded in 1998 by a group of audio enthusiasts seeking to develop a better alternative to the under-performing and over-priced subwoofers popular at the time. The SVS team has developed a line of high-performance, high-value audio products that bring music and movies to life with stunning realism. They use advanced technology, high-quality components, and rigorous engineering and design principles to achieve truly incredible sound
Go low, even in smaller rooms.
The 6 things you want most in a subwoofer
1) Tight, fast resonance free bass. SVS 3000 micro's sealed design loads the driver against a cushion of air, and allows it to start and stop on a dime, providing breathtaking bass and stunning musicality from a compact 11- inch enclosure
2) Extended lows. SVS 3000 micro is designed to have an even bass response, bringing visceral, body moving bass into your room - enough to put you on a magical air pressure carpet ride
3) Stereo amplifier speaker level connections. Use your Receiver's dedicated RCA subwoofer output (if you have one), or the optional speaker level input that allows you to run cables from any stereo amplifier's speaker terminals directly. Some say the speaker level hook-up provides good coherence with the main speakers.
4) The SVS phone app allows fine user adjustment from the listening position. Easiest and most convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, volume, and all other bass management functions
5) Effortless Power
The SVS 3000 micro's built-in Class D amplifier delivers 800 watts RMS of continuous power (2,500 watts peak dynamic power) to allow the Sub to remain in its comfort zone, which is well beyond the point where most small subwoofers run out of power or driver capability.
5) Go wireless with optional SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter (sold separately) to the onboard Wireless Link port and enjoy the freedom to position your Sub almost anywhere, up to 100 feet (30 meters) away from your source unit.
6) Built like a rock To contain the immense pressures created by the twin 8" drivers, each beautiful cabinet is carefully engineered and constructed using solid, CNC-cut, MDF material with extensive internal bracing and advanced assembly techniques.
The Master Switch rates SVS 3000 micro Best High-End Subwoofer read the review
"so why have we named the $1500 SVS 3000 Micro as our top high-end option? Because only someone who has lost touch with reality would pass up the 3000 Micro. It is, in our opinion, one of the most technologically advanced, brilliantly designed subs available right now. It’s staggering just how much you get for the price. The cabinet is tiny, far smaller than just about any other sub here (only the KEF KC62, below, can compete, and it’s far more expensive). And the sound is just gigantic"
Sound and Vision rates the SVS 3000 micro a Top Pick read the review
"Ohio’s SVS has been building quality subwoofers for more than 20 years but somehow never got around to making one of those super-compact subwoofers that leaves you scratching your head — until now"
video review - please wait 10 secs to load
- frequency response: 23-240 Hz (±3 dB)
- built-in Class D amplifier delivers 800 watts RMS of continuous power (2,500 watts peak dynamic power)
- dual opposing 8" woofers
- high-density cast aluminum basket provides outstanding rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transfer
- acoustic suspension (sealed) enclosure
- rear-panel Intelligent Control Interface with backlit touch controls and LED display
- full-featured control via Bluetooth® for Apple® and Android™ devices
- app-based control of crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, and other bass management functions
- bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in real time in both app and the subwoofer's display
- selectable room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope to better match bass to room size
- three digital parametric EQ filters with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
- variable low-pass crossover
- variable phase control (0-180°)
- line-level/LFE RCA inputs
- main power on/off switch plus auto standby/on mode
- detachable high-current 6-foot power cord
- 2 non-resonant steel mesh grilles
- piano gloss black finish
- 11-11/16"W x 10-7/8"H x 12-3/16"D (with grilles)
- weight: 22.5 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years