Meet the new Rotel S14
Just add speakers for a versatile all in one system
Rotel S14 Streaming Integrated Amplifier
We like the pure analog design of the Rotel S14. Bravo Rotel! for not resorting to digital like so many peers
Rotel is serious about their HiFi amplifiers.
High Quality Parts for Outstanding Audio Performance
Custom-made power transformer, custom capacitors, and other top-quality parts effortlessly handle demanding audio signal conditions.
The Tachikawa family in Japan – founders and owners of Rotel, finally had the opportunity to work with Ken Ishiwata, a highly respected engineer behind much of the success of rival brand Marantz.
Ishiwata is known for elevating sound quality by a combination of changes - both mechanical and electronic, with the application of damping materials helping to deaden vibrations in both the top cover and main chassis. The DAC stage sees the replacement of eight capacitors and one resistor with upgraded types, while all nine capacitors in the PSU have also been switched for preferred alternatives. Furthermore, the electrical ground paths within have been re-routed
The objective was to create the best sounding units for those with critical ears and limited budgets, and a feature set demande by Audiophiles in the 2020's:
Digital Audio Input for TV and/or Blu-ray Player
The S14 is equipped for digital audio input with both optical and coaxial terminals. The optical is for receiving audio from a TV, and the coaxial for receiving audio from a Blu-ray player.
A terminal for connecting a subwoofer is provided, allowing you to increase the bass output of your system for a more powerful sound with better overall sound quality.
You can connect a turntable with an MM phono cartridge (you will need a preamp) to play vinyl records. This lets you enjoy not only CDs, but also analogue record sound from an amp with the latest digital/analogue technology.
Simple yet Sophisticated DesignWith a beautifully simple and unique design inherited directly from Rotel's HiFi audio components, this amplifier also boast an easy-to-operate button layout. The aluminium front panel has a richly textured hairline finish. The control knobs are also of the same luxurious construction as used on our top-end models.
• Power: 2 x 80 W at 8 ohms, 2 x 150 W at 4 ohms
• Signal/ noise: 98 dB
• THD (total harmonic distortion): 0.04%
• Frequency response: 10 - 100,000 Hz
• Inputs: 1 RCA stereo input, 1 optical and 1 coaxial, 1 USB-B asynchronous input (384 kHz/32-bit and DSD 11.2 MHz compatible), 1 powered USB type A port, 1 Ethernet port
• Outputs: 1 Pre-Out 2.0 output, 1 mono output subwoofer, 1 headphone output, two pairs of screw terminals
• Pure Direct functions
• Spotify Connect function
• Tidal function
• Qobuz function
• MP3, WMA, AAC, DSD 2.8/5.6/11.2 MHz compatibility
• MQA compatibility
• Audio Digital to analog converter ESS Saber ES9028Q2M 384 kHz/32-bit
• Control by IP
• Dual Band Wi-Fi network (2.4/5 GHz)
• AirPlay 2 network
• Chromecast network (integrated é)
• APT-X HD Bluetooth network
• Multimedia Roon Ready
• Hi-Res Audio streaming via USB/network: yes up to 384 kHz/32 bits
• Headphone output: yes
• Other(s): toroidal transformer