Pre-owned in mint condition - with original box - free shipping
Rogue Pharaoh Mk 1 Integrated Amp
The Pharaoh uniquely combines solid state power amplification with tube preamplification to deliver amazing dynamics as well as the organic midrange and sweet top end that only a tube amp can provide. Along with truly outstanding sonics, the Pharao boasts numerous features including a tube/MOSFET headphone circuit, mm/mc user adjustable phono, home theater bypass, remote-controlled volume with mute, and a processor loop. The Pharaoh is truly a "one box" solution to all of your amplifier needs.
From a technical standpoint, the all-important preamplifier section utilizes a pair of long plate 12AU7 tubes configured in a mu-follower topology. Large coupling caps and a host of exotic parts ensure that the audio signal is preserved perfectly during this critical stage of amplification. A huge linear power supply is then used to deliver energy to the solid-state power amplifier section. Designed around the highly regarded Full Bridge Hypex Class D UCD400OEM MOSFET modules, the amplifiers provide seemingly unlimited power and dynamics.
"The Rogue Audio Pharaoh Integrated Amplifier is one sweet piece of audio gear. In the rarefied and sometimes stupidly expensive hobby of hi-fi, this integrated amp is a fantastic value"
- 185 WPC/8 ohms 350WPC/4 ohms
- Pure tube mu-follower preamplifier
- Slow start automated logical turn on
- Green design with extremely low power consumption
- Damping factor > 1000
- Discrete tube-based headphone amplifier
- Three pairs of line-level inputs
- One pair of phono inputs, mm/mc with 40/60 dB gain
- One pair of balanced XLR inputs
- Adjustable phono loading (custom values available)
- Tube-driven 1/4" headphone jack
- Massive high storage linear (!) power supplies
- Mundorf EVO oil coupling caps
- Precision components throughout
- 39 pounds/45 pounds shipping weight
- 18.25" wide x 18" deep (incl. posts and knobs) 6.5" high
- Fully tested, burned in, and auditioned
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Entirely designed and hand built in the USA