shipping late October, order now
For those that live by music, the new NAD C700 is an all in one amplifier and streamer that can be your constant companion. Easy to use and set up and works with your phone, iPad or PC.
The C 700 offers a vast range of playback and connection options. From RCA analogue, optical and coaxial digital, HDMI eARC and USB Type A inputs, connecting turntables, game consoles, external drives, flat panel displays, and other components is easy. Featuring two-way aptX HD Bluetooth, the C 700 allows streaming from any Bluetooth-enabled device or listening to the C 700 through wireless headphones.
The audiophile quality DAC in the C 700 supports up to 24/192 high resolution audio and MQA. With BluOS built in, you can access over 20 streaming music services, hundreds of internet radio stations, and easily connect to your own music library, all in up to 24/192 hi-res. Listen in one room or many by adding up to 63 additional BluOS players from NAD Electronics or other hardware partners for the ultimate multi-room experience.
Inside the solid aluminum housingare NAD's HybridDigital UcD amplifier, which delivers 2 x 80 watts continuously and over 2 x 120 watts instantaneously to allow for short-term musical transients. The high efficient UcD amplifier design is renowned for ultra-low noise and distortion through the entire audio band, regardless of the loudspeaker load.
See our NAD C700 System with speakers
- HybridDigital UcD Amplifier
- Continuous Power: 80 Watts per channel into 8/4 ohms
- Instantaneous Power: 120 Watts per channel
- 5” high-definition colour information display shows album art, track progress, and system settings
- Solid aluminum body and glass front panel
- Works with intuitive BluOS Controller app for Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows
- BluOS multi-room streaming to 63 zones
- High-resolution audio to 24-bit/192Hz
- MQA decoding and rendering
- Lossless and high-resolution streaming from Amazon Music HD, Deezer, Idagio, Qobuz, and Tidal
- Support for Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, and Tidal Connect
- Voice control via Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, and Google Assistant
- Optical and coaxial digital inputs
- HDMI eARC input
- USB Type A port for connecting an external drive
- Two pairs of line-level analogue inputs
- Subwoofer output, with filter settings controllable from BluOS app
- Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet
- Two-way aptX HD Bluetooth
- 12V Trigger output
- IR remote sensor input
- Available drivers for Control4, Crestron, Elan, RTI, and other smart home control systems