JL Audio D110 subwoofer
The lower you go, the better it gets.
Build a rock solid foundation for your audio system. Improve soundstage depth, scale and dynamics. JL Audio is recognized as the top subwoofer brand.
The 6 things you want most in a subwoofer
1) Tight, fast resonance free bass. JL Audio's sealed design loads the driver against a cushion of air, and allows it to start and stop on a dime. You will hear proper impact on movie affects, and musical percussion instruments.
2) Extended lows. JL Audio is designed to have an even bass response, bringing visceral, body moving bass into your room - enough to put you on a magical air pressure carpet ride
3) Stereo amplifier speaker level connections. Use your Receiver's dedicated RCA subwoofer output (if you have one), or the optional speaker level input that allows you to run cables from any stereo amplifier's speaker terminals directly. Some say the speaker level hook-up provides better coherence with the main speakers
4} Purpose-Built Drive Unit A thing of beauty
Purpose-built to reproduce powerful low-frequency events with stunning impact and precision, the Dominion® driver employs JL Audio’s exclusive DMA (Dynamic Motor Analysis) technology to produce higher output levels with reduced distortion, as well as improved dynamic tracking and resolution. As a result, Dominion subwoofers are capable of peak-to-peak excursions well in excess of 2.5-inches (63 mm - d108), and 2.7 inches (68 mm – d110), without distress or audible distortion.
5) Effortless Power
Dominion® amplifiers utilize an advanced Class D design in order to extract the most from the long-excursion driver platform. This design features a tightly regulated switching power supply, allowing the amplifier to generate prodigious amounts of unclipped output voltages. These technologies ensure that the Dominion® powered subwoofers remain in their comfort zone, which is well beyond the point where most small subwoofers run out of power or driver capability.
5) Go wireless Connect a JLINK™ TRX system (sold separately) to the onboard Wireless Link port and enjoy the freedom to position your Dominion® almost anywhere, up to 100 feet (30 meters) away from your source unit.
6) Built like a rock To contain the immense pressures created by the Dominion driver, each beautiful cabinet is carefully engineered and constructed using solid, CNC-cut, MDF material with extensive internal bracing and advanced assembly techniques. All Dominion-powered subwoofers are built with pride and precision in JL Audio’s U.S. factory to deliver years of listening enjoyment.
"It stands among the best of a large class of highly able competitors, and might even be the very best of that small bunch."
Howard Kneller - Soundstage!Access, April 2016
Read the complete Dominion D110 Subwoofer Review
- Enclosure Type Sealed
- Enclosure Finish Black Ash, gloss black
- Frequency Response (Anechoic) 27 - 111 Hz (±1.5dB) -3 dB at 25 Hz / 118 Hz -10 dB at 21 Hz / 143 Hz
- Effective Piston Area (Sd) 48.71 sq in / 0.0314 sq m
- Effective Displacement 127 cu in / 2.08 L
- Amplifier Power 750 W RMS short-term
- Power Mode Automatic (Signal-Sensing)
Dimensions W H D 12 in / 305 mm x 13.4 in / 340 mm x 15.86 in / 403 mm
Net Weight 38.2 lb / 17.3 kg
Note: Height dimensions include feet. Depth dimensions include grilles.