Introduction to the Aurender N200
The N200 represents a milestone in the ever-expanding offerings of music server / streamers from Aurender. Its combination of exceptional audio performance, unique feature set and selling price make the N200 a highly desirable model within the Aurender range. N200 is yet another leap in audio performance that one would expect from a new Aurender model.
Updating and improving upon the N100 by virtue of an all-new low-power Intel quad-core processor, low-noise linear power supply and increased system memory bringing higher fidelity to your digital files and streams. Physically larger, as well and sporting a 6.9” color LCD display lends the N200 the look of a mini N20. Also incorporated are all the recent Aurender innovations, including our latest-generation Audio Class 2.0 USB and Coaxial digital outputs, 2X isolated gigabit ethernet port and super-capacitor based uninterrupted power supply (UPS). We’ve also expanded the options for internal music library storage capacity by providing two user accessible dual HDD/SSD trays allowing for the installation of the drive type and capacity that best suits your needs. And, if you’re streaming 100%, no drives need to be installed.
Controll by Aurender Conductor
Our award winning app is supported on iPad, iPhone, Android phone and tablets.
The N200, as is true with all Aurender models, benefits from being an inclusive design, meaning that all the necessary technology required for file serving or streaming music is incorporated within one audio component. This approach provides a high level of stability, reliability and predictability of operation which results in superior sound quality and user experience
Aurender is the most acclaimed media server/streamer in the world
- Front Panel Display 6.9” 1280 x 480 IPS Color LCD
- CPU Intel Low Power Quad-Core System
- Memory 8GB SSD for System Cache 240GB
- NVMe Main Clock TCXO Based Precision Jitter Reducing Clock
- Storage (optional-user installed) 2.5” HDD or SSD x 1 or 2 (15mm height max)
- I/O Ports 2 x USB 3.0 (rear)
- Digital Audio Outputs USB Audio Class 2.0 x 1 and SPDIF Coaxial x 1 SPDIF Audio Output PCM up to 24-bit / 192kHz USB Audio Output 32-bit / 384kHz, 1-bit, 2.8MHz (DSD64); 1-bit, 5.6MHz (DSD128), 11.2MHz (DSD256), 22.4MHz (DSD512)
- Compatible Formats DSD (DSF,DFF), WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, M4A, APE
- Gigabit Ethernet Double-Isolated Port x 1
- Power Supply Full-Linear (35W x 2) UPS Yes (Super-Capacitor based)
- Control Software Aurender Conductor for iPad, Android Phone / Tablet
- Material Machined Aluminum Chassis Dimensions & Weight 13 x 3.8 x 14in., 19.8lbs. / 330 x 96 x 355mm., 9.0kg
- Power Consumption Play (25W), Peak (40W), Standby (3.5W)
- Warranty 2 years
Audiofi is your Aurender dealer based in Vancouver, we ship free in Canada