pre order for Dec/Jan
Project Debut Pro
After the Debut Carbon EVO revolutionized the Debut series in 2020, the Debut PRO raises the bar even higher. We designed not only a new turntable but also a completely new cartridge. Now, for the 30th anniversary, we are again going back to our roots.
Pro means exactly that.
A new 8.6" arm featuring a one-piece carbon fiber wrapped aluminum arm tube designed to produce excellent rigidity and to reduce resonances. A new heavy-duty nickel-plated machined aluminum bearing block adds mass at the pivot and ensures free movement for precision tracking. Both arm height and azimuth are adjustable, which allows for a wider range of high quality cartridges to be perfectly set up
The platter is die-cast aluminum with integrated TPE damping resulting in a perfect combination of mass and low internal resonance.
We added height-adjustable feet with integrated resonance damping, electronic speed selection, a detachable acrylic dustcover and a premium semi-symmetrical photo cable.
As with all Pro-Ject Audio Systems turntables the special edition Debut PRO is hand crafted in Europe and will be available in Canada in limited quantities
"Launched to celebrate the company's 30th anniversary, this very refined version of Pro-Ject's entry-level turntable comes with a raft of improvements, not least of which is a new one-piece alloy/carbon fibre tonearm. The platter is now more heavily damped and non-magnetic, the suspension of both arm and motor have been enhanced, and a new Pick it Pro cartridge comes pre-fitted for near instant set-up and use. Described as 'the ultimate expression of the Debut concept', it sounds assured and involving – it's an absolute knock-out, and a new champion for the entry level."
- Speeds: 33 / 45 / 78 RPM (78 RPM requires manual adjustment)
- Drive Principle: Belt drive with electronic speed control
- Platter: 300mm, die cast aluminium platter with TPE damping and felt mat
- Wow & Flutter: 33 = 0.16% / 45 = 0.14%
- Speed Drift: 33: +/-0.40%; 45: +/-0.50%
- Signal to Noise: 68dB
- Tonearm: 8.6” one-piece carbon-aluminium tonearm
- Effective arm length/mass: 218.5mm / 10.0g
- Overhang: 18.5mm
- Included accessories: 15V DC / 0.8A power supply, dust cover standard flat belt / 78, RPM round belt, 7” single adapter, Connect-IT E phono cable (RCA), felt mat
- Power consumption: 4W / 0W standby
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 415 x 113 x 320mm
- Weight: 6 kg