Yamaha RN1000A Streaming Amplifier
New. No holds barred quality - a dominant product, with meticulously symmetrical left/right circuit layouts, the shortest viable signal paths, and low-vibration chassis.
The R-N1000A goes one step further with an enclosure that is strengthened by a double-bottom chassis, reinforced by a thick iron damping plate.
Throw in supposedly high-quality audio components, including custom-made power transformers and block capacitors, and you can see where both models get their heritage from.
Yamaha's audio calibration technology
YPAO (Yamaha Parametric Room Acoustic Optimizer), which works to compensate for the differences in sound delivery that are innately caused by room size, shape and furnishings.
Network Streaming Built In
And network streaming is integrated by way of Yamaha’s own MusicCast streaming platform, which accommodates DLNA streaming as well as access to streaming services. Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect and AirPlay 2 are also on the menu
High Quality DAC
Top of the line DAC based on ESS Technology’s 32-bit/384kHz SABRE ES9080Q DAC. That bitrate and sampling frequency figure reflects the machine’s PCM file support through USB, which also plays ball with native DSD 11.2MHz.
the R-N1000A has everything necessary to produce high-quality sound to transform your usual living room into an extraordinary environment—where you can immerse yourself in the music and fully enjoy a space of pure sonic delight.
• 2 x 100 watts RMS at 8 Ohms (20 - 20,000 Hz, 0.07% THD)
• 140 W / 170 W / 220 W / 290 W (Dynamic power at 8, 6, 4, and 2 Ohms)
• Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2
• 4 x Analog input, 3 x digital input, and USB-DAC
• Subwoofer connection and pre-out
• YPAO™ sound optimization
• Support for Yamaha MusicCast
• Built-in music streaming services (Spotify Connect, Airplay 2, etc.)
• HDMI ARC - easy connection to TV
• Dimensions: 435 x 151 x 395 mm (W x H x D)
• Weight: 12.3 kg
Audiofi is your Yamaha RN1000 dealer, we ship free in Canada