KIN Play powered bookshelf speakers are a simple yet versatile audio solution, free from the burden of being physically bound or reliant on separate amplifiers. Its own formidable 120 watt amplifier powers drivers purposefully designed to synergize together and energize your space with pure Totem acoustics.
Bluetooth 4.1 combined with Qualcomm aptX™ HD technology means high resolution, CD quality streaming from a wide variety of devices.
Every single driver is completely unique to Totem and proprietary in design, engineered by Totem and then manufactured to the strictest standards to meet our parameters by the finest raw driver suppliers in the world. In some cases, where the technology is beyond the capabilities of suppliers or is wished to kept secret, Totem can and will build our own drivers. Every driver exhibits phase linearity, speed, emotion, off axis natural presentation, and spatial articulation
"Compared to a few midrange soundbars I have had, these Kin Play units blow any of them away. While only doing a short test on some action scenes in a movie, I was very impressed with the cinematic experience these small units can provide. The mid-range voice clarity is very good-- something that needs to be improved in many smaller speakers and soundbars, which often have special sound equalizers/settings to try to accommodate this but often fail. I have no issue with movie voice clarity as I have had with every other budget system"
"Not only are Totem Acoustic’s Kin Plays easy to set up and use, they delivered amazing sound for their asking price of $999/pair"
read the review in Soundstage
- Power Rating 120 Watts x 2
- Frequency Response (Speakers) 39 Hz – 22 kHz ± 3 dB
- Crossover Frequencies 2.3kHz
- Woofer (Speakers) 5-1/4"
- Tweeter (Speakers) 1"
- Inputs; Bluetooth, phono, aux1, aux2 line in, optical
- Outputs; sub line out
- Cabinet Finish Black
- Dimensions Width: 7.08 inches Height: 13.97 inches Depth: 9.25 inches
- Weight: 15.85 pounds
- Warranty: Parts and Labor 1 year
- Included in the box is just about everything you need to start playing music: a small remote control, a power cord for the master speaker, speaker cables terminated in banana plugs to connect the slave’s inputs to the master’s outputs, and two interconnects: TosLink for connecting a digital source such as a TV or disc player, and 3.5mm stereo for connecting a smartphone or portable music player