An ultra-flexible sound solution; A left, right, center, or rear speaker.
Put KIN Flex wherever you want or must. On a table top, in a wall unit, on wall, on ceiling, horizontally, vertically, upside down, even at different heights. Its sealed enclosure, angled baffle, and huge dispersion ensure KIN Flex thrives in any position or location.
Be creative with them. Position three under the TV for the ultimate sound bar. Mount them high and upside down for a stealthy yet full room energizing option. The included wall bracket makes any installation possible, and easy in both on-wall or on-ceiling applications. When oriented vertically, included angled pads can be applied to the back, countering the angled baffle, to position Flex parallel to the wall and enhance dispersion.
However you adapt KIN Flex to your lifestyle they will bring your music to life, immerse you into the game, or transport you to the scene.
Progressive design provides size belying performance
Can be oriented vertically or horizontally
Included bracket permits easy on-wall or on-ceiling installation
Low profile, shallow design easily fits into furniture and matches TVs
Available in Black or White Satin
Angled baffle directs sound to the listening area
Titanium infused soft dome tweeter delivers precision high frequencies
Natural Hybrid woofer for size defying bass
Acoustic Isolation Feet eliminates resonance on tabletops
Sealed enclosure ensures consistent performance in any location
- Design: Compact Monitor
- Tweeter: 1” Titanium Infused Soft Dome tweeter
- Woofer: Dual 4” Natural Hybrid Woofer
- Power Handling: 20-125w RMS
- Frequency response: 95Hz – 22kHz +-3dB
- Impedance: 6 ohm
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 14.55 x 5.11 x 4.21 inches
- With feet: 14.55 x 5.27 x 4.21 inches
- Weight: 9.45lb / 4.28kg each
- Break-in Time: 50 – 100 hours
- Placement from rear wall: Flush – 2′ / 0 – 60.96cm
- Placement distance apart: 3′ – 12′ / 91.44 – 365.76cm