sold in store, please call us at (604) 816-7268 to inquire - limited stock may be available
Totem Acoustic Bison Tower
Experience a stampede through a wide open vista of dynamic, natural and extended harmonic sounds with the thunderous new Bison Series.
Bison brings what you want most in music; A wide open soundstage, spatial cues, and extended harmonics.
The tweeter extends up to 30 kHz and is low enough to work across the midrange band. But the tweeter is not the only new thing to the series. The Totem Bison series comes with a thoughtfully designed cabinet.
This new cabinet comes with monocoque, lock-metered cabinetry and incorporates full cross bracing. According to Totem, the lock mitering can produce four times as rigid a cabinet as the V groove assembly.
The brand also further explains that lock mitering allows expansion and contraction over many decades. That, too, without any sonic degradation.
Non directional and flowing, this environment surprises with its dynamics, yet smoothly and musically captivates any avid listener within its ecosystem. A few moments in its presence and this Bison Tower will transform the languid poetic flow of music and sounds crossing its domain into a new world: totally fresh, sparkling, and vital, making any home environment a rewarding and revitalizing one.
- Design: Ported 2-Way Tower Speaker
- Tweeter: 1.3 in / 33.02 mm Laser Etched Textile Soft Dome
- Woofers: 5.75" Copper Capped Voice Coil
- Impedance: 8 oHms
- Sensitivity: 88 db
- Frequency Response: 33 Hz to 30 kHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power: 30-150W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Speaker Terminals: 4 way Bi-Wireable
- Break in Time: 70-100 hours
- Dimensions: 33.46 x 6.89 x 9.13 in
- Placement: (from rear wall) 6 in - 3 ft
- Placement: (in between) 3 ft – 8 ft