SVS Prime Wireless Pro
Based in Youngstown, Ohio, and led by forward-thinking President and CEO, Gary Yacoubian, the SVS team is bound by a shared passion for creating world-class speakers, subwoofers and audio accessories, with no compromises. All the benefits of reference quality high-end audio with unmatched performance for the price
SVS Wireless PRO bring you the 6 things you want most in a powered speaker;
1) Tight, fast resonance free bass. A high-output 5-1/4” polypropylene driver adds midrange definition and bass impact to your music. The mid/bass driver is seated in a cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket and has a vented voice coil former to dissipate heat. That means you can listen at higher levels without the driver's motor getting hot and stressed.
2) Crystal clear highs Each speaker has a high performance 1” aluminum dome tweeter that exptends to an incredible 25khz. Each tweeter has an aluminum shorting ring that helps lower distortion and enhance high frequency response and accuracy.
3) Separate amplifiers for treble and bass. An active digital crossover network helps maximize the performance of each driver and feeds the signal to 4 amplifiers, two for bass, two for treble. This is PRO level
4) Streaming the way you like it The Prime Wireless Pros support network hi-rez streaming through Apple AirPlay 2 and Google Chromecast, or Bluetooth aptX®. Control is easy with the app, or the physical controls on the unit, or by using the remote.
5) Lots of Connections for other components There's an HDMI port for connecting a TV, analog RCA and 3.5mm line level inputs, and an optical digital input for CD players etc. There's also an ethernet input if you'd like to hardwire these speakers to your network. There is also a subwoofer output.
6) Built like a rock Each beautiful cabinet is carefully engineered and constructed using solid, CNC-cut, MDF material with extensive internal bracing and advanced assembly techniques.
"The Prime Wireless Pro offer one of the best deals in high-quality two-channel sound that you can get. Compared to the Audio Engine 5+, they do cost about $300 more, but you get $300 more in resolution, detail, and articulation. And, frankly, the better bass is the payoff there"
Review by Darko Audio Please wait 10 secs to load
Add the SVS3000 micro subwoofer click here
- Frequency Response: 42Hz – 25kHz (±3 dB)
- 1” Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- 5.25″ Mid-bass Driver
- Dual Class-D Power Amps for Discrete Driver Bi-amplification
- 200 watt (50 watt x 4) RMS Power
- Rear firing port
- Bluetooth 5.0 with AAC and aptX
- HDMI audio input. Supports ARC and eARC
- Left/Right RCA Input: Input Impedance: 20K
- 3.5mm Aux Input: Input Impedance: 20K
- Toslink Optical Input: S/PDIF receiver works at a wide range of sampling frequencies up to 96kHz
- Apple Airplay 2 for iPhone and iOS Devices, Chromecast for Android phones and Devices: CD Quality
- 3.15” wide Front Panel OLED display
- Subwoofer Output: 2V MAX - Auto Detecting Low Pass Filter: Activates Low Pass Filter at 80Hz on the speakers when subwoofer detected
- IR remote included
- Dimensions: 11.61″ (H) X 7.09″ (W) X 8.96″ (D)
- Active Speaker Weight Unboxed: 12.3 lbs (5.58kg)
- Warranty 2 years