The RCD-1572MKII follows Rotel’s proud tradition of delivering award-winning CD players since 1989 with accurate reproduction of the audio, an exceptional sense of space, accurate frequency response, and an ultra-low noise floor.
The RCD-1572MKII is both classic and refined ready for your music collection delivering stunning detail and extraordinary clarity.
"The Rotel RCD-1572MKII is, as anticipated, a rock-solid CD player with speedy loading, reliable playback, and exceptional sound quality. It offers the exact features that you would expect to find on a classic CD player. Ease of operation is a big attraction here because I'm not sure in what state of mind you like to enjoy music, but for me, the ease of use of a CD player, as anachronistic as it may seem to pull out a disc and put it in the drawer, is more than just an exercise in nostalgia. It is a way to honor the artistry found within the album format, a format around which the CD was intentionally designed.
If you have a CD collection or are interested in beginning a CD collection because you are curious about the music selection that's available—and the pleasures of owning physical copies of your music—you will surely enjoy the dividends of investing in a dedicated CD player of this quality. This is especially true if the rest of your system is up to the task of properly reproducing the exquisite sound it is able to deliver. This updated Rotel flagship is a Home Theater Review Editors' Choice and it'll surely serve a music lover well for years to come."
read the review in Home Theater Review
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD) 0.0035% @ 1kHz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
- S/N RATIO (IHF "A" Weighted) >118dB
- DYNAMIC RANGE >99dB
- DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTERS Texas Instruments
- CHANNEL BALANCE ±0.5dB
- CHANNEL SEPARATION >118dB @ 10kHz
- INTERMODULATION DISTORTION 0.0035% @ 1kHz
- PHASE LINEARITY ±0.5 degree
- DIGITAL OUTPUT 0.5V, Peak to Peak
- ANALOG OUTPUT IMPEDANCE 100Ω
- LOAD IMPEDANCE 75Ω
- DIMENSIONS (W × H × D) 430 × 98 × 314mm 17" × 3.8" × 12.3"
- FRONT PANEL HEIGHT 80mm (3.15")
- NET WEIGHT
- 6.51kg (14.35lbs.)
- WARRANTY 2 years parts labor