Rotel A12 MKII Integrated Amplifier
Built like an audiophile amplifier
The heart of the A12MKII begins with Rotel’s in-house manufactured oversized toroidal transformer feeding high-efficiency storage and smoothing capacitors for deep, controlled bass energy. The power supply features multiple voltage and current regulators delivering independent power to critical analog, digital and amplification stage circuits isolating sensitive low voltage signals from high power speaker outputs lowering the noise floor and reducing unwanted distortion. Circuit design follows Rotel’s proprietary Balanced Design Concept with physical and electrical isolation techniques. As a result, Rotel is promising performances with lower distortion, wider soundstages and improved depth.
The Class AB amplifier delivers 60 Watts of dynamic power into 8 ohms utilizing high current, fast transient output devices for improved accuracy of the music timing and a more lifelike reproduction of audio into dual A-B speaker binding posts.
The A12MKII has all the inputs for today's music lover including a Moving Magnet Phono Stage for vinyl fans, 4 RCA analog, 4 digital, PC-USB, and high-quality aptXTMBluetooth for wireless streaming. Also a built-in DAC that allows your PC and TV to be looked after.
A premium 32-bit Texas Instruments Digital to Analog converter is Roon tested and MQA certified.
A12 MKII Integrated Amplifier Wins Reviewer's Choice Award!"I was blown away by the Rotel's delivery". "the A12 MKII rendered the attack and decay of each note with unimpeachable exactitude and wonderful warmth."
read the review in SoundStage Access!
- Maximum Power Output: 120 watts/ch (4 ohms)
- Continuous Power Output: 60 watts/ch (8 ohms)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.018%
- Intermodulation Distortion (60 Hz : 7k Hz, 4:1): < 0.03%
- Frequency Response:
- Phono Input: 20 Hz - 20k Hz (0 ± 0.5 dB)
- Line Level Inputs: 10 Hz - 100k Hz (0 ± 0.5 dB)
- Damping Factor (20 Hz - 20k Hz, 8 ohms): 220
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance:
- Phono Input (MM): 3.4 mV / 47k ohms
- Line Level Inputs (RCA): 230 mV / 24k ohms
- Input Overload:
- Phono Input (MM): 50 mV
- Line Level Inputs: 4 V
- Preamplifier Output / Impedance: 1.2 V / 470 ohms
- Tone Controls - Bass / Treble: ± 10 dB at 100 Hz / 10k Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio (IHF A-weighted):
- Phono Input (MM): 90 dB
- Line Level Inputs: 100 dB
- Digital Section
- Roon tested, MQA certified
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 90k Hz (0 ± 2 dB, Max)
- Signal to Noise Ratio (IHF A-weighted): 103 dB
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance: 0 dBfs / 75 ohms
- Preamplifier Output Level: 1.4 V (at -20 dB)
- Coaxial / Optical Digital Signals: SPDIF LPCM (up to 24-bit / 192k Hz )
- USB Audio Class 1.0 (up to 24-bit / 96k Hz )
- USB Audio Class 2.0 (up to 32-bit / 384k Hz )**Driver installation required
- Roon Tested
- Power Requirements:
- USA: 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 230 watts
- Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5 watts
- BTU (4 ohms, 1/8th power): 632 BTU/h
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 x 3 5/8 x 13 1/2" (430 x 93 x 345 mm)
- Front Panel Height: 3 1/8" (80 mm)
- Weight (net): 19.31 lbs (8.76 kg)
- warranty 5 years
Audiofi is your Rotel dealer in Canada, we ship free in Canada