• Ethernet and Wi-Fi networking
• BluOS network streamer provides access to over 20 streaming services, including several that deliver lossless and high-resolution audio
• Flagship ESS Sabre ES9038PRO DAC and ES9822PRO ADC chips
• Innovative Dynamic Digital Headroom (DDH) circuit eliminates digital intersample peak clipping distortion
• Full MQA hardware decoding and rendering
• Support for Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect
• Seamless integration with smarthome control systems such as Crestron, Control4, ELAN, RTI, URC, and others
• Support for Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple Siri voice control
• Dirac Live Room Correction
• Four balanced and four unbalanced subwoofer outputs
• Dirac Live Bass Control enables seamless blend between the subwoofer(s) and main speakers, and smooth bass response throughout the listening area
• Ultra-quiet MM/MC phono stage with precise RIAA equalization, high overload margins, and infrasonic filter
• HDMI port with eARC support
• Two optical and two coaxial S/PDIF inputs, one AES/EBU balanced digital input, two pairs of RCA line-level analogue inputs, one pair of XLR balanced inputs
• Dedicated headphone amplifier with low output impedance and very high output voltage capability
• Ultra-precise resistor-ladder digital volume control
• 7″ front-panel touchscreen
• Elegant aluminium casework
• Two MDC2 expansion slots for adding future capabilities
• Premium IR remote control included
*all features and details listed are preliminary
NAD Masters M66 BluOS Streaming DAC-Preamplifier
NAD M66 one of the most feature-rich and technologically advanced in its line. Its circuitry design features separate digital and analogue signal paths that add functionality like distinct volume attenuation for analogue and digital signals, a true analogue bypass for the MM/MC phono stage, and an independent headphone amplifier.
A “no-compromise component” that combines ESS Technology’s flagship DAC chip, the BluOS multi-room streaming platform and Dirac room correction processing in one versatile box, and is the natural partner for the company’s M23 power amplifier, or your existing hi-end amplifer.
It also boasts four independent subwoofer outputs and includes licenses for Dirac Live Room Correction (full frequency) and Bass Control tools. The M66 also introduces a new proprietary technology, Dynamic Digital Headroom (DDH), that eliminates intersample clipping and relies on the widely lauded ESS Sabre DAC, ensuring only the cleanest signal is passed along for amplification.
BluOS wireless hi-res multiroom streaming, is included, as are Apple AirPlay, two-way AptX HD Bluetooth, and a host of other inputs and outputs.
The ultra-quiet MM/MC phono stage offers precise RIAA equalization, high overload margins, and infrasonic filter. There’s an HDMI port with eARC support along with two optical and two coaxial S/PDIF inputs, one AES/EBU balanced digital input, two pairs of RCA line-level analogue inputs, and one pair of XLR balanced inputs. You have the option to switch off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to minimize RF interference.
With a front-panel touchscreen and elegant aluminium casework, it has two MDC2 expansion slots for adding future capabilities and ships with an IR remote.
Jeff Roy Stereowise Plus (US) Previews M66 BluOS Streaming DAC-Preamplifier at Shanghai Audio Show
"a high-end preamp so advanced, it represents an entirely new category of hi-fi separates. "
Jay Garnett previews the NAD M66 Streaming DAC-Preamplifier, Stereonet (UK Edition)
"The NAD Masters M66 boasts an “exceptional circuitry design” and features separate digital and analogue signal paths, adding functionality such as distinct volume attenuation for analogue and digital signals, a true analogue bypass for the MM/MC phono stage, and an independent headphone amplifier."
• Ethernet and Wi-Fi networking