NAD M28 7 channel poweramp
The NAD Masters M28 7-Channel Power Amplifier epitomizes the ultimate in what is possible with today’s amplification technology. It is one of the very first amplifiers to employ Purifi’s Eigentakt™ amplifier technology.
Matching Pre-amp Processor is NAD M17 link here
"The NAD Masters M28 is an exceptional amplifier. Though pricey compared to other multi- channel amps, it's a no-brainer if it fits your needs and budget. This development is so sonically impressive that I suspect we'll see much more of it in new products over the next few years."
A staggeringly powerful and responsive amp that can effortlessly drive any load over all seven of its channels. High price, but high performance.
- POWER OUTPUT: 7 x 200 watts (8 ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz, all channels driven, 0.003% THD); 7 x 340 watts (4 ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz, all channels driven, 0.003% THD)
- DIMENSIONS (W x H x D, Inches): 17. x 6.2 x 15
- WEIGHT (Pounds): 46.7
- AUDIO INPUTS: RCA (7, single-ended), balanced XLR (7)
- AUDIO OUTPUTS: five-way binding posts (7 pair)
- OTHER: 12-volt trigger input