sold in-store, please call for availability - limited quantities may be available
Moon 390 Streaming Preamplifier
The MOON 390 Network Player/Preamplifier offers a complete high-end listening solution. It is a truly flexible music system with a DAC, preamplifier, headphone amplifier, phono stage, and network streaming capability. Connect it to a power amplifier or active loudspeakers to hear an exceptional audio performance.
"Not only is the timbre of the piano just right, but the micro-phrasing that you hear when you stand next to a great musical artist is all there. It is so often lost.
I’ve been hugely impressed with the Moon 390 Network Player Preamplifier; It’s well-engineered, and highly intelligently thought out. It combines a well-facilitated phono stage made without obvious compromise with a top-class streamer that works without faff or fiddle. The headphone amp section is also a serious contender, as is the DAC"
read the review in HiFi Plus
- Menu-configurable MM/MC phono stage
- Analog Inputs: Phono Input: MM and MC, RCA Inputs, Balanced Input
- Digital Inputs: Toslink and coaxial S/PDIF, AES/EBU, 4xHDMI, USB Type B, RJ45
- Analog Outputs: XLR balanced, fixed and variable output (RCA)
- High End ESS DAC PRO chipset
- Up to 32-bits / 384 kHz sampling rate (USB)
- Roon compatible, Qobuz and Tidal Hi-res Audio Streaming
- Multi-room synchronized playback
- MQA and DSD decoding
- HDMI 2.0 switcher (4k, HDCP 2.3, Deep color)
- OLED screen
- ‘CRM-3’ remote control
- MHP (MOON Hybrid Power – Universal Power Supply)
- Finish: all black, black with silver cheeks
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 43 x 9 x 33.2cm
- Shipping weight: 10 kg
Audiofi is your Moon dealer in Vancouver, we ship free in Canada