Moon 280D DAC/Network Player
Imagine a world of music right at your fingertips. The Neo 280D makes this a reality. Simply launch your favorite music services app on your smart device and pair it to the Neo 280D using Bluetooth technology. Then sit back and enjoy the music.
The extraordinary digital engine within the Neo 280D decodes native DSD up to DSD256 and PCM up to 32-bit/384kHz, including DXD. The fully balanced analog stage features an exceptional 3rd order filter for lifelike transparency. The result is a level of fidelity that creates an emotional connection to your music.
- Fully asynchronous DAC supports DSD up to DSD256 (USB only) and PCM from 44.1kHz to 384kHz (32-bit on USB only)
- Eight (8) digital inputs (AES/EBU x 1, S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 2, USB x 1, Bluetooth® with Qualcomm® aptXTM audio support, and Ethernet or WiFi for MiND) allowing for a connection to virtually any digital source
- Optional MiND (MOON intelligent Network Device) module (the 8th input) via WiFi or Ethernet input for multi-room streaming
- Optional MiND module includes TIDAL streaming music service
- DSD Streaming via USB input and over ethernet via optional MiND module.
- USB input with galvanic isolation which eliminates all ground current (i.e. no electrical connection) between the USB device (computer, music server, etc.) and the 280D, preserving the accuracy of the audio signal
- The entire analog stage is a fully balanced differential circuit for increased dynamic range and headroom, higher resolution, as well as improved signal-to-noise ratio
- Advanced analog signal path using an exceptional DC servo circuit and proprietary 18dB/octave analog filter
- RS-232 port for full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and firmware updates
- IR input for external control
- SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components
- 4-Layer printed circuit boards with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path; This results in greater sonic accuracy and a dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Optimized selection of very high-quality electronic components in a symmetrical circuit design
- Includes CRM-3 remote control