sold in-store, please call for availability - limited quantities may be available
Moon 260DT CD Transport
Moon 260D CD Player
Simaudio’s proprietary CD drive system is mounted on an M-Quattro gel-based 4-point floating suspension for vibration damping, allowing ambient & spatial cues in your recordings to come to life like never before.
The MOON 260D provides superb flexibility when the optional DAC is added. Thanks to its 32-bit processing engine, upsampling capabilities, hallmark MOON oversized power supplies and elaborate analog stages, the 260D’s sonic performance is without equal in its price category
"I’ve got to hand it to Simaudio. I’ve reviewed this company’s gear for years, and I have never failed to be impressed by the high quality of its products’ construction"
"The Nēo 260D continues a tradition of fine Simaudio CD players. Its naturalistic and musical sonic performance is mated with resilient build-quality and ergonomics. As a transport, or with the highly recommended DAC option, the Nēo 260D won’t lead you wrong. Fully equipped, it opens up an entire world of digital resolution that will preserve your investment for years to come. Dollar for dollar, a splendid component"
read the review in Absolute Sound
"The Nēo 260D delivers tremendous resolution, an incredibly low noise floor and top-notch parts and construction, but most importantly, it offers a natural musical presentation. I thought my days of using a CD player were over—but the Nēo 260D CD Transport/DAC has me seriously rethinking my digital-equipment strategy"
read the review in Tone Publications
- Two (2) digital outputs: S/PDIF and AES/EBU
- RS-232 port for full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and firmware updates
- IR input for external control
- SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Optimized selection of very high-quality electronic components in a symmetrical circuit design
- Includes CRM-3 remote control
- Dimensions: 16.9″ x 3.4″ x 13.1″
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Available in black, Silver, or 2-tone black/silver finish.
- Made in Canada
- Warranty 10 years with registration
- DAC option
- Frequency response (full range) 2Hz – 100kHz +0/-3dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted) 0.005%
- Intermodulation distortion 0.005%
- Dynamic Range 120dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio 120dB @ full output
- Channel Separation 116dB
- Intrinsic Jitter - picosecond RMS
- 4 digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1, and USB x 1)
- USB input with galvanic isolation
- Analog Output @ 0dBFS 2.0 V
- Analog output impedance 75Ω
- PCM Bit-depth range 16 – 24 bits
- PCM sampling frequency rates 44.1 – 192kHz
- Digital inputs (with optional DAC): USB, TosLink, SPDIF (2)
- Analog output (with optional DAC): Balanced and single-ended
- Digital output: S/PDIF and AES/EBU
audiofi is your Sim Audio Moon dealer in Vancouver, we ship free in Canada