In-store only - please call
Moon 110 LP V2 Phono Pre-ampifier
Analog reproduction with world-class performance for MM and MC cartridges. Easy to use. Your records will never have sounded so good.
Developed with award-winning technologies used in our more exotic phono preamplifiers, the MOON 110LP v2 represents another leap forward in sound quality and affordability.
Enjoy all of the MOON sonic characteristics available at a lower cost than ever; fast, tight, extended bass response, a natural open midrange, and airy extended high frequencies. This is achieved through an improved power supply and an enhanced circuit layout. Another benefit is an increased input overload margin for trouble-free use.
Convenient & Flexible
In a matter of a few seconds, you can easily configure each of these four parameters under the unit: gain, curve, resistance, and capacitance. As a result, replacing your cartridge will not render the MOON 110LP v2 obsolete.
“This is one fabulous piece of equipment. No other entry-level phono preamp I’ve heard betters its design, its construction, or, most importantly, it's sound.” – Thom Moon, SoundStage! Network
Moon 110 LP V2 wins What Hi-Fi? Awards 2022
"This phono stage has the classic Moon sonic signature. Its sound is smooth, fluid and refined but has enough in the way of drive and punch to satisfy
The Moon 110LP v2 remains one of the best of its kind at this level. It’s better built than most and is certainly musically satisfying. If you’re in the market for a quality affordable phono stage, this little box is well worth auditioning"
- Adjustable impedance loading (47kΩ, 475Ω, 100Ω, 10Ω)
- Adjustable capacitance loading (0pF, 100pF, 330pF, 430pF)
- Adjustable gain settings for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges (40dB, 50dB, 54dB, 60dB, 66dB)
- Selectable curve (IEC/RIAA)
- Four layer PCB tracings using pure copper for low impedance characteristics
- Inductive DC Filtering for a significantly lower noise floor
- Compact, rigid all-aluminum chassis with gold-plated RCA connectors
- Designed to be powered up at all times for optimal performance
- Circuit Layout Mirror-image symmetrical circuit
- Single-ended inputs 1 pair (RCA)
- Input Impedance - Adjustable 10Ω / 100Ω / 475Ω / 47kΩ
- Input Capacitance - Adjustable 0 / 100pF / 330pF / 430pF
- Gain Level - Adjustable 40dB / 50dB / 54dB / 60dB / 66dB
- Curve IEC / RIAA
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (full scale @40 dB gain) 104 dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (full scale @60 dB gain) 87 dB
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz (± 0.5dB)
- Intermodulation Distortion 0.002%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz) 0.002%
- Power Consumption @ idle 2 W
- AC Power Requirements 100-240V 50Hz / 60 Hz
- Shipping Weight 3.3 lb / 1.5 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 5.0 x 1.65 x 6.5 in 12.7 x 4.2 x 16.5 cm