Monitor Audio Silver 50 7G
Now in its 7th generation, the Monitor Audio Silver Series embodies our decades of audio expertise. Thanks to a choice of real-wood veneers or beautifully painted and finished cabinets, these speakers have a refined, understated look – the perfect counterpoint to their bold, powerful sound. And with class-leading performance through our latest metal coned drivers with Rigid Surface Technology II, the music you love is more precise, with less distortion than ever. So even with the volume pumped right up, the sound you hear couldn’t be clearer.
Designed to give you the deep, rich bass extension usually only found in a larger floor stander, the Silver 50 7G bookshelf speakers are an excellent choice when space is at a premium. It’s engineered for the kind of real-world spaces we live in, which means we’ve optimized the bass for scenarios like being placed close to a wall. With a choice of real-wood veneers, and from Satin White to High Gloss Black, you’ll find the perfect look to fit your home. And most importantly of all, thanks to the new Rigid Surface Technology (RST) II mid-bass driver design, you’ll enjoy pin-sharp clarity in every track.
"sound that's rich, deep and unfatiguing, but also responsive and detailed"
read the review in HiFi News
- System Format 2 - way
- Frequency Response 47 Hz - 35 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m) 86 dB
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance 3.9 Ohms @ 250 Hz
- Maximum SPL 104 dB
- Power Handling (RMS) 100 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements 40 - 100 W
- Crossover Frequency 2.6 kHz
- Port Tuning Frequency 58 Hz
- Bass Alignment Bass reflex. HiVe II port system
- Drive Unit Complement
- 1 x 5 1/4” RST II bass/mid driver
- 1 x 1” (25 mm) gold dome C-CAM tweeter with UD waveguide
- External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
- 282 x 165 x 272 mm (111/8 x 61/2 x 103/8”)
- Weight 5.6 kg (12 lb 6 oz)
- Sold As Pair
- Warranty 5 years