"It’s an easy to drive, simple to position device that’s exceptionally well made and pretty good looking with it. It then delivers sonic imagery, tonal realism, and refinement that keeps anything else I can recall testing at the price honest. This is perhaps the most complete speaker I have yet tested from Fyne Audio and it is something that comes Highly Recommended as a result"
read the review in AV Forums
"I was taken aback by the detail and resolution of Fyne Audio’s F500SP, given its price, as well as its smooth tonality, expansive soundstage and pinpoint imaging. You know you’re listening to something special when you’re delighted by the speed, timing, and drama of your favourite tracks"
read the review in Stereonet
- System Type 2 way, downwards firing port, with BassTraxTM Tractrix diffuser*
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS) 30 - 120
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS) 60
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m) 90dB
- Nominal impedance 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room) 42Hz - 34kHz
- Drive unit complement 1 x 150mm IsoFlare™ point source driver Multi-fibre bass/midrange cone, FyneFlute™ surround with 25mm magnesium dome compression tweeter, neodymium magnet system
- Crossover frequency 1.7kHz
- Crossover type Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass.
- Dimensions - HxWxD 323 x 200 x 320mm (12.7 x 7.9 x 12.6”)
- Weight - Each 8.1kg (17.6lbs)
- Finishes Piano Gloss Walnut / Piano Gloss Black / Piano Gloss White