At the heart of FA500iC loudspeakers is Fyne Audio's IsoFlare point source and FyneFlute technology.
This is one of the better speakers as a center channel because to concentrically mounted tweeter has a far better dispersion than any other center speaker - that's a fact!
Offering seamless integration with Fyne’s award-winning freestanding F500 Series speakers, they are ideal for a premium custom install home theatre installation
- System Type 2 ½ way, rear ported
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS) 30- 120
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS) 60
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m) 91dB
- Nominal impedance 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room) 48Hz- 38kHz
- Drive unit complement 1 x 125mm IsoFlareTM multi-fibre bass / mid with 19mm titanium dome compression tweeter. 1 x 125mm multi-paper bass
- Crossover frequency 350Hz & 2.1kHz
- Crossover type 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass
- Dimensions - HxWxD 160 x 500 x 250 mm (6.3 x 19.7 x 9.8”)
- Weight - Each TBC
- Finishes Dark Oak / Black Oak