Fyne Classic VIII
Tall, slim, and elegant, the Vintage Classic VIII builds on the SM version with a larger floor-standing cabinet for a fuller, richer, and more engaging sound. True to the Vintage Classic Series, the VIII is built within a rectangular cabinet with rich walnut veneer panels and striking baffle detail, including anodized gold trim and analog control knobs set on a dedicated panel detailing frequency response graphs. Using the 200mm (8”) Vintage Classic IsoFlare with FyneFlute roll surround and proven 25mm magnesium dome compression tweeter, this sumptuously retro design integrates a smaller form factor BassTrax porting system to deliver phenomenal bass from the relatively compact cabinet. Finished with the Vintage Classic woven cloth grille, the VIII will integrate seamlessly into any room.
"the Classic VIII vanishes from the soundstage it creates and then makes sure that this soundstage is three dimensional in a way that really has to be heard to be believed"
"it is an extraordinarily talented one that arrives in the market looking and feeling like excellent value. For these reasons, the Classic VIII comes Highly Recommended."
read the review by AVForums
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS) 30 – 200
- Peak power (Watt) 400
- Continuous (WRMS) 100
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m 91dB
- Nominal impedance 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room) 30Hz - 34kHz
- Drive unit complement 1 x 200mm IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fiber bass/midrange cone, FyneFlute surround with 25mm magnesium dome compression tweeter, ferrite magnet system
- Crossover frequency 1.8kHz
- Crossover type Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass
- System adjustments High frequency energy (1.8kHz - 26kHz) +/- 3dB, Presence (2.5kHz - 5.0kHz) +/- 3dB
- Dimensions - HxWxD 873 x 380 x 300mm (34.4 x 15.0 x 11.8")
- Finish: Walnut
- Cabinet Construction High density fibreboard, walnut veneered with extensive internal bracing
Audiofi is your Fyne dealer, we ship free in Canada