A simple way to convert your CD's to hard-drive, also stream Tidal
Description: Caching Music Server / Streamer with USB Output / CD Ripper / Metadata Editor / Dual-HDD Storage / Library Manager
We say: converting your CD collection into digital couldn't be easier. Insert the CD's one-by-one into the Aurender ACS100 and it does the rest - next moment you will see the CD on the Aurender Conductor app on your iPad or Android Device and you can just press play - that easy. The ACS100 stores the disc on its internal hard drive, which sounds better than a separate hard drive anyway.
You'll get all the features you’d expect from Aurender like clutter-free direct access to your music as well as app-embedded Tidal and Qobuz subscription streaming services, Spotify Connect, internet radio, MQA Core decoding (optional), CD ripping, and advanced metadata editing and library management.
The hook-up is easy. The Aurender connects to your network - we will show you how - and it connects to your amplifier via USB cable. If your amplifier doesn't have a built-in USB DAC we will suggest a suitable external DAC for you.
ACS100 provides two sliding trays located on the rear panel that is designed to hold your choice of HDDs or SSDs for storage. You can install one drive to start and as your storage requirements change, add another or load both for maximum storage capacity.
Aurender’s CD ripping engine creates the best sounding files in your choice of FLAC, WAV, or AIFF codecs. Metadata is automatically retrieved and the album cover art and other metadata can be viewed on the front panel display. A TEAC CD-ROM drive extracts the CD data in bit-perfect fashion in a one-touch operation and places the file in a user-determined folder for immediate playback.
Tag Editing and Library Management
Smart Tag Editor is an application for the modification of various metadata fields allowing users to correct the file tags to suit their music sorting requirements. A Copy / Move / Delete feature allows for easy transfer of music libraries from various other network-attached devices and can also perform a scan for duplicate file removal.
Aurender awarded The Absolute Sound Editor’s Choice Award 2020
Aurender W20SE / A10 / ACS10 / N100H
Aurender is the most acclaimed media server in the world today
Audiofi is your Aurender dealer in Vancouver - we ship free in Canada
- MQA Core Decoder - Yes (optional)
- Automated Ripping - Yes – Software for Acronova Nimbie included (Nimbie hardware is a separate purchase from the third party)
- Inputs / Outputs - USB 3.0 x 2 (1 x front, 1 x rear panel), USB 2.0 x 1 (rear), LAN Port (1 Gbps)
- Storage - Tray for Easy User Installation – 2 x 2.5” SATA HDD (7mm, Up to 2 x 2TB) or 2 x 2.5” SSD (up to 2 x 4TB)
- CD-ROM for Ripping - Yes (TEAC Slot-Load Type) CD-ROM Drive for ripping only
- Digital Audio Output - USB 2.0, Digital Audio Class 2.0 – DoP (Up to 256), Native DSD (Up to 512) PCM up to 384kHz / 32-bit
- CPU - Intel N4200 Quad CPU
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) - Yes (Super Capacitor based)
- Power Supply - DC19V / 3.42A
- Front Panel Display - 4.0″ Color IPS LCD
- System Memory - 8GB
- Dimensions & Weight - 215 x 111 x 257mm, 5.0kg (user Installed 2 x SSD) / 8.5 x 4.4 x 10.1 in., 11lbs
- SSD for System and Cache - 240GB
- Material - Machined Aluminum
- Finish - Silver or Black
- Software - Aurender Conductor iPad App, iPhone App (Lite Version), Android App (Lite Version), Tablet App, ACS Manager
- Warranty 2 years