Elac Uni-fi Slim BSU5 Speakers
A concentric midrange/tweeter array provides clarity
Designed by Andrew Jones. Everything you wanted in a speaker when sound quality is not negotiable.
ELAC has a concentric driver array that places the tweeter in the middle of the midrange driver. This precise alignment creates a "unified source," ensuring that all frequencies arrive at your ears at the same instant, producing more coherent and accurate sound.
The Unify Slim is a narrower (albeit taller and deeper) ‘European-friendly’ version of the brand’s Uni-Fi series.
- Speaker type: 3-way, bass reflex
- Tweeter: 1 x 1-inch soft dome, concentrically mounted
- Midrange: 1 x 4-inch aluminum cone
- Woofer: 1 x 5.25-inch aluminum cone
- Crossover frequency: 270 / 2,700 Hz
- Frequency response: 46 to 25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB at 2.83 v/1m
- Recommended amplifier power: 40 to 140 wpc
- Peak power handling: 140 wpc
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ω; minimum 3.4 Ω
- Binding posts: 5-way custom
- Magnetic shielding: No
- Cabinet finishes: Black or white white satin paint finish
- Accessories included: Magnetic fabric grille
- Height: 13.35 in / 339 mm
- Width: 7.0 in / 178 mm
- Depth: 11.54 in / 293 mm