sold in store, please call us to order - limited stock may be available
Totem Fire V2
The Fire V2 is hotter than ever before, powered by next-generation torrent woofers and meticulously refined to elevate sonic standards. The Fire V2 is destined to be the centerpiece of your family area, the focal point of a dedicated listening room, and the core of any recording studio.
Totem Fire is awarded Absolute Sound Golden Ear Award
"The Fire’s given LF specification is a quite believable 30Hz. Plus, the speaker packs considerable dynamic punch. They deliver the goods expected from a smaller loudspeaker—detail, spatial expansiveness, and tonal accuracy. A real overachiever"
read the review
Totem Fire is awarded five stars from The Ear
"They produce the deepest, most natural bass I have heard from a small stand mount speaker"
"The Fire V2, the cabinets disappear, there is just music that starts from slightly beyond one wall and finishes at the same point on the opposite side of the room""The drums are presented with all the speed and precision required, the bass is propulsive, yet the synths are like velvet, and the cymbals are subtly resolved and have a natural sense of air"
read the review in The Ear
HiFi Plus rates the Totem Fire very highly
"When given pure solid-state power courtesy of my Rega Osiris integrated the Fires responded with brilliant detail and accuracy. For the tube lovers, the Fires ate up a softer sounding Luxman LX‑380 producing meaty textures and a sense of vocal presence that blew past any rival I have ever heard."
"The Element Fire V2 is an incredibly complex and nuanced sounding speaker. At its best it holds all parts of the sonic spectrum together with a consistency and continuity that I have rarely heard in a sub $15,000 speaker. For $9,000 these guys are a steal and no question several rungs up the ladder from my very capable reference of Totem’s Sky Towers. Worth every penny!"
read the review in HiFi Plus
- Stunning geometric design with no parallel surfaces
- Available in gleaming, luxurious, multi-coat polyester finishes
- Substantial yet convenient proportions
- Matching magnetic grilles
- Custom designed & machined aluminum terminal back plates
- 7-inch proprietary Torrent hand assembled drivers with revolutionary magnetic field technology
- No active or passive crossover in the low frequency path
- 1” aluminum dome tweeter with 3/8’’ inch thick aluminum faceplate and finned aluminum alloy chamber
- Annealed Aluminum rear terminal plates and Bi-Wirable Platinum WBT 4 way connectors
- Industry unique Borosilicate dampening
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 22 kHz
- Recommended Power: 50 W – 250 W
- Woofer: 7″ Torrent
- Tweeter: 1″ Titanium dome with 3/8″ aluminum faceplate
- Impedance: Easy 8 ohm
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 8.81 x 16.6 x 11.7″ / 22.38 x 42.164 x 29.718 mm
- Placement from rear wall: As little as 6″
- Placement distance apart: As little as 2′
- Break-in Time: 200-300 hours
- Crossover Frequency: First order crossover on tweeter only
- Speaker Terminals: Bi-wirable, Platinum WBT connectors with Annealed aluminum plate
- Weight: 32.4lb / 14.74kg
Audiofi is your Totem dealer, we ship free in Canada
call us (604) 816-7268