In stock - free shipping in Canada - call (604) 351-3485 to order
Enrich all your entertainment with our compact smart soundbar. Now with Dolby Atmos and eArc support.
Experience panoramic sound and crystal clear dialogue for shows, movies, and games. And when the TV is off, stream music and more from all your favorite services. Control is easy with the Sonos app, your voice. Add speakers to create a wireless surround sound system and enjoy multiroom listening. Everything connects over WiFi.
The speaker itself is small, light, and will fit in front of most TVs. There are sleek touch controls on the top, as well as support for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, plus some Apple Siri commands using an iPhone or iPad.
More importantly, the sound quality is superb. Inside, four full-range drivers, one tweeter, three passive radiators, and five class-D amplifiers team up to produce a sound that is rich in width, depth, and three-dimensionality.
- Amplifiers - All five Class-D digital amplifiers have been perfectly tuned to the soundbar's unique acoustic architecture.
- Tweeters - One center tweeter creates a crisp high-frequency response.
- Midwoofers - Four elliptical mid-woofers ensure faithful playback of mid-range frequencies and maximize low-end output.
- Microphones - The far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation for quick and accurate voice control.
- Passive Radiators
- Three passive radiators enhance low frequencies for balanced, powerful sound.
- Adjustable EQ
- Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble and loudness.
- Trueplay - This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the soundbar. Supported iOS device required.
- Speech Enhancement - Turn this setting on in the Sonos app to boost voice frequencies and clarify dialogue.
- Night Sound - Turn this setting on in the Sonos app to reduce the intensity of loud sounds and increase the level of quieter sounds.
- Dimensions 2.72” H x 25.63” W x 3.94” D
- Colours - Black, White
- Weight - 6.2 lb (2.8kg)
- Threaded mount 0.5 in. (12.7 mm) / 10-32 threaded mounting socket
- Use the capacitive touch controls on the product to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, turn off the microphones, and more.
- LEDs - Lights on the product indicate a connection, mute status, microphone activation, and errors.
- Connectivity - WiFi - Connect to WiFi with any 2.4 GHz 802.11/b/g/n broadcast-capable router. For 5 GHz routers, you can either enable 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n in router settings or hardwire a Sonos product.
- Ethernet - 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
- In the Box - Power Cable Length: 6 ft, HDMI Cable Length: 4.9 ft (1.5 m)
- Requirements – WiFi Internet connection, Power Source, Sonos app