In stock now
If you're looking for an immersive, cinema experience at an ultra-affordable price, the Sonos Beam could be the bargain for you. This What Hi-Fi? 2020 Award winner is a great buy thanks to its "exceptionally good" sound and the ability to double up as a multi-room speaker.
The speaker itself is small, light, and will fit in front of most TVs. There are sleek touch controls on the top, as well as support for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, plus some Apple Siri commands using an iPhone or iPad.
More importantly, the sound quality is superb. Inside, four full-range drivers, one tweeter, three passive radiators, and five class-D amplifiers team up to produce a sound that is rich in width, depth, and three-dimensionality.
- Four elliptical full-range woofers and one tweeter harmonize low and high frequencies for a full spectrum of sound
- Three passive radiators intensify and deepen bass, eliminating the need for a separate subwoofer
- Wireless multi-room capability lets you set up multiple speakers to play different audio in different rooms or the same song in every room (additional speakers sold separately)
- Compatible with AirPlay and works with Siri
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant lets you control the soundbar with your voice and respects your privacy by only listening when the microphone LED is on
- Five far-field microphones detect your voice from any direction, anywhere in the room, even when tunes are blasting
- Compact design is only 25.6 inches long, so the soundbar won’t block the TV, hang off the TV stand, or take over your space
- The simple connection needs only two wires - using the included power cord and HDMI cable
- Dimensions H x W x D 2.72 x 25.625 x 3.94 in. (69 x 651 x 100 mm)