Shunyata Venom XLR Interconnect Cable
For maximum signal transfer between your source components and amplification.
VENOM Series signal and speaker cables represent fifteen years of Shunyata Research’s evolved technical innovation and custom-parts engineering. The over-reaching goal was to create products that possess peerless quality and performance, at real-world prices
ArNi® is a type of wire created by Shunyata Research designed to be the finest quality wire available for audio purposes. It begins with the highest purity of copper available – OFE C10100 or Ohno (single crystal). Then it is formed in virtual hollow tubes eliminating skin effects and eddy current distortions. In addition, the wire undergoes our proprietary KPIP™ process.
Shunyata Research’s exclusive VTX™ conductors are made in the shape of virtual tubes. The core of the conductor is completely hollow minimizing skin effects and random eddy currents. They are produced using OFE Alloy-101.
Ohno wire, also called PCOCC was invented in 1986 by professor Atsumi Ohno of the Chiba Institute of Technology in Japan. Copper wire is created by an extrusion process that pulls a rod of cold copper through a small orifice which creates multiple crystalline boundaries. By contrast, Ohno wire is made by a process using heated molds that cast a wire to form a single crystalline structure. Ohno wire is well known for its exceptionally pure, grain-free sonic qualities.
– OHNO Continuous Cast Copper promotes better sound quality
– VTX™ Conductors (hollow-core) for deeper clarity
– Premium Shunyata XLR and RCA Connectors for solid connectivity
– 100% coverage braided shield to reduce RF noise
– Stunning Aesthetic makes for attractive presentation
– Very Flexible Cables make them easy to manage in close corners
– Reference-quality value that is affordable