order now for Dec/Jan delivery
Sennheiser HD660S Headphone
Who should buy this?
- Those who want a reference-grade solution for critical Headphone listening tasks. In just one listen you will understand why the HD 660S is so special. Thousands of listening sessions later its purpose is even clearer. What you hear each and every time is the result of an open-back earcup mated to a new transducer tuned for the modern audiophile. Its speedy response is perfectly suited for reproducing those frequency-stretching recordings with confidence. Thanks to an aluminum voice coil, the 38mm diaphragm remains nimble for ultra-quick impulse fidelity across the board. This activation and rest behavior unlocks the capability to communicate tonal and spatial characteristics precisely.
- Want the best for Indoor use, as open-backed headphones sound better than closed designs.
- A bonus is an extremely low weight - 260 g
- Wearing style - Headband
- Color - matte black
- Frequency response (Headphones) 9 – 41,500 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) - 104 dB
- THD, total harmonic distortion - < 0,04%
- Contact pressure - 6.0 N ± 1 N
- Ear coupling - circumaural
- Connector - 6.35 mm / 4.4 mm Pentaconn
- Cable length - 3 m
- Transducer principle - Dynamic, open
- Nominal impedance - 150 Ω
- Weight w/o cable - 260 g