sold in store only
Project Debut III BT SB Turntable (pre-owned) in like new condition
The Pro-Ject Debut III Phono Wireless Bluetooth Turntable with Pre-adjusted Ortofon OM5e cartridge, featuring a Phono preamp, precision belt drive with motor control, and an 8 6″ one-piece low resonance aluminum tonearm bb
- Plinth made from MDF in matte black or silver
- 1.3 kg balanced steel platter with felt mat
- Bearing Block 3: Low-tolerance chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on a polished ball bearing in a brass bearing housing
- Motor decoupled to reduce vibration
- Special, resonance damping feets
- Electronic speed change for 33/45 rpm speeds – 78 rpm requires manual changing and an additional pulley/suitable stylus.
- External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.
- 8.6" tone-arm with aluminum headshell made aout of one piece
- Inverted tonearm bearing comprises inverted hardened stainlesssteel points and sapphire thrust-pads
- Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell
- Silicon damped tone-armlift
- Ortofon OM5E supplied