Monitor Audio Silver 300 Pre-Owned
Award winning full-range speaker in excellent condition.
- Ceramic aluminum tweeter. The result is a suave rendition. For the most part there are no rough edges here. This is a carefully-honed pair of speakers that brim with refinement
- 4-inch mid-range driver with ‘under hung’ voice coil and high powered magnet is used, so the voice coil is always in the magnetic gap, ensuring a low distortion
- The two bass drivers operate in separate acoustic chambers within the enclosure to provide differential tuning and to improve bass musicality. Powerful magnets drive large, 32 mm voice coils to ensure impressive power handling, incredibly low distortion and clean, punchy bass.
- Monitor Audio enlisted the help of the National Physical Laboratory (based in Teddington) to design the handcrafted cabinets.
Absolute Sound Product of the Year
"The Monitor Audio Silver 300 is an extremely accomplished product that offers a level of sound quality unexpected at this price. I was especially impressed by the fact that the overall design is so well balanced and complete. The speaker doesn’t excel in just one or two areas, but performs admirably across the board. Some similarly priced mini-monitors may have a lusher midband or silkier treble, but they won’t begin to match the Silver 300 in bass articulation, low-frequency extension, and dynamic contrasts. Moreover, the Silver 300 plays far bigger than its cabinet size, driver complement, and price would suggest, with robust dynamic authority. It’s also very easy to drive; the Esoteric F-03A’s 30Wpc was more than enough power"
Read the review in the Absolute Sound
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz – 35 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 90dB
- Minimum Impedance 3.5 ohms @ 146 Hz
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 80-200 W
- 1 x 4" RST® Mid-range driver
- 2 x 6" RST® Bass driver
- 1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
- Magnetic grill
- Finish: Satin White
- External Dimensions: 39.38" H x 7.31" W x 12.93" D