Monitor Audio MRW10 Subwoofer
Time for a visceral experience.
The Monitor Audio subwoofer will pressurize your room down to 30Hz, which is where the fun happens with music and movies, or gaming.
And its British designed - which means it isn't the typical North American V8 powered, sloppy, booming and slow bass. Instead Monitor Audio goes for thicker than normal 18mm MDF for the cabinet to keep resonance down, and a lightweight woofer cone made of Metal Matrix Polymer. Bass notes start and stop with control and impact, and bass textures come alive.
Designed to easily integrate in a room and offering fine adjustment to get the bass just right for your taste.
- System Format Rear ported bass reflex cabinet
- Lower Frequency Limit 30 Hz (-6 dB)
- Upper-Frequency Limit Variable 50 – 120 Hz @ 24 dB/Octave
- Amplifier Output 100 W RMS
- Amplifier Classification Class D with Switch mode PSU
- Bass EQ Profiles Music / Movie / Impact
- Phase Control 0 – 180°
- Drive Unit Complement 1 x 10" long throw driver
- Input Impedance >20 K ohms
- Connection 2 x Stereo RCA, 1 x LFE RCA connection 12 V trigger (3.5 mm mono mini-jack)
- External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D))
- 336 x 320 x 350.6 mm (131/4 x 125/8 x 1313/16")
- Weight 10.54 kg (23 lb 4 oz)