Slimline Surround Reciever
Powerful 7-Channel Discrete Amplifier
Featuring a high-current discrete power amplifier section, enjoy exceptional sound for movies and music. Identical power on all seven channels (50W per channel: 8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2ch. drive) with low-impedance drive capability for superb speaker control.
The Most Musical Sound
Extensively tuned by Marantz sound masters to deliver an exquisite sonic signature. No component leaves the hands of Marantz sound masters until it passes rigorous testing. Envelop yourself with the most musical sound, for any source.
Transform the home cinema experience with immersive surround sound. The NR1710 supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X.
Stream the most popular music services — like Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and many more
Hear the most musical sound from an elegantly slim profile. The Marantz NR1711 7.2ch 8K Ultra HD AV receiver drives immersive, high-fidelity audio from a compact chassis. At half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the NR1711 supports multi-dimensional audio formats Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X®, and DTS Virtual:X™. You can experience these object-based audio codecs from smart TVs apps through the main HDMI output.
Enjoy exquisite video performance thanks to the latest HDMI technologies such as 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling, various HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and Dynamic HDR, as well as the latest gaming technologies such as 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM).
Enjoy your extensive music collection with support for Hi-Res formats, a front-panel USB and phono equalizer to connect your turntable. Stream music from leading music services and control the NR1711 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri, and Josh.ai.
- Slim design, exceptional performance:With a slim profile that is half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the new Marantz NR1711 delivers exceptional performance and sound quality.
- 7-channel discrete power amplifier for all your entertainment:Powering 50W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2ch. drive), enjoy your favorite movies in striking quality.
- Latest HDMI support:Featuring one dedicated 8K input and one output for 8K quality video from 8K source devices; 8K upscaling available on all six HDMI ports.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support:The eARC HDMI output transmits uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® directly from a smart TV app to the AV receiver.
- Featuring the latest video support:Enjoy HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+ (New in 2020), HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR (New in 2020), to provide exceptional picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
- Feel like you are part of the action with the latest in movie technology:With 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling along with HDR10+, Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS) experience a smooth, crystal-clear picture in the highest quality available.
- Take gaming to the next level:Enhanced gaming thrills with reduced lag thanks to 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), and Quick Frame Transport (QFT).
- High-Res audio streaming for Hi-Fi enthusiasts:Enjoy your favorite Hi-Res quality file playback with FLAC, ALAC, and WAV support up, as well as DSD 2.8/5.6MHz.
- HEOS® Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology:Listen from any room for a connected, whole-home audio experience.
- Built-in Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support:Solid wireless network connectivity even in congested environments.
Enjoy the most musical performance from a compact, slim chassis. At half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the NR1711 delivers the musical sound that is synonymous with Marantz.
Power and processing:
- 7 x 50 watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD
- Dolby Atmos processing for use with in-ceiling or "height" speakers for more enveloping home theater sound
- upscales standard-definition video signals to HD and Ultra HD (up to 8K) for each HDMI input
- Audyssey speaker calibration and system optimization includes:
- MultEQ® XT auto setup and room calibration delivers balanced, dynamic sound with enhanced surround performance
- Audyssey MultEQ Editor app for further audio customization (paid app; not included)
Digital and streaming music options:
- built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home voice control assistants
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening with smartphones, tablets, and compatible computers
- Bluetooth transmission for sending audio from the receiver to Bluetooth-enabled headphones
- plays high-resolution digital music files via USB storage device or a networked computer (PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution; DSD up to 5.6 MHz)
- dual-room/dual-source output
- using powered 2nd-room output allows 5.2-channel sound in main room
- Zone 2 compatible audio sources: HDMI audio, optical/coaxial digital inputs, analog audio inputs, AM/FM tuner, USB, Bluetooth, and HEOS music apps
- cannot select different USB/Bluetooth/network sources for each zone
- HDMI 2.1 audio/video switching: 6 in, 1 out
- 1 input and output support 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz video
- all HDMI connections support 4K/60Hz video
- HDCP 2.3 technology ensures compatibility with Ultra HD sources and TVs
- supports HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision™, and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma)
- gaming-optimized video processing technologies for a smooth, lag-free gaming experience
- supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) and eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel)
- component video switching: 2 in, 1 out
- composite video switching: 3 in, 1 out
- digital audio inputs: 1 Toslink optical, 1 coaxial
- 3 analog stereo RCA audio inputs
- MM (moving magnet) phono input for connecting a turntable
- two line-level subwoofer outputs (each output carries the same signal)
- front-panel USB port for audio playback from USB flash drives
- Ethernet port for network connection
- IR (infrared) remote connection for use with optional third-party controller
- 12-volt trigger output
- full-sized headphone jack
- free Marantz AVR Remote app lets you use your Apple® or Android™ device as a Wi-Fi remote
- Setup Assistant guides you through the initial connection process and settings
- HDMI standby pass-through allows HDMI switching without powering up receiver
- AM/FM tuner
- remote control
- 17-5/16"W x 4-1/8"H x 14-13/16"D (6-13/16"H with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi antennas raised)
- weight: 18.2 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years