iFi iPower 5V Adaptor - a good idea for your router
- POWER UPGRADE - Actively detects and removes unwanted electrical noise introduced by noisy stock wall warts or plugs to provide a steadier and more reliable direct current to your device.
- ROUTERS, DACs, turntables, media streamers, phono stages, audio interfaces, and even LED lighting for studio photos
- QUIET COMFORT - Enjoy clear audio and more defined digital video with the iPower's Active Noise Cancellation, technology derived from military applications that acts similarly to noise cancelling headphones by measuring and inverting the signal from your power supply to create a super quiet noise floor and to filter out spurious frequencies introduced by common household equipment that would interfere or muddy your entertainment experience
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS - Designed to fit common devices, we include 4 different size DC barrel adapters, a center negative adapter for inverting the polarity, and a right angle adapter for when you need more flexibility (The 5 volt version comes with a DC to micro USB adapter, a DC to USB C adapter, and a DC to USB A (female) adapter for use with USB powered gear like the Raspberry Pi or Amazon Fire TV Stick). Choose the iPower that is right for your device based on your device's specifications
- UNIVERSAL TRAVEL ACCESSORY - Packaged with 4 different plug adapters that easily snap on so you can take it with you and use it anywhere in the world, including the UK, Europe and Asia, compatible with global AC voltages ranging from 100 to 240 volts
Cable: 5.5 x 2.1mm (length: 1.8 metres/5.9 feet)
5.5×2.1mm input/5.5×2.5mm output (‘C’ black)
5.5×2.1mm input/4.8×1.7mm output (‘F’ black)
5.5×2.1mm input/4.0×1.7mm output (‘G’ black)
5.5×2.1mm input/3.5×1.35mm output (‘H’ black)
5.5×2.1mm right-angled extension cable.
5.5×2.1mm input/5.5×2.5mm output; Reverse Polarity Plug (‘C’ white)