limited stock - open box
Exceptional center channel performance
Our customers love ELAC's Uni-Fi UC5 center channel. Now the same great performance is available in a sleeker footprint. The Uni-Fi CC U5 Slim offers identical performance in a wider, shorter, and deeper cabinet. It's ideal for an ELAC home theater system, especially when paired with Uni-Fi series bookshelf or floor-standing speakers.
The concentric difference — better sound
The CC U5 Slim's concentric driver places a 1" soft dome tweeter directly in the center of a 4" aluminum midrange cone. This precise alignment creates a "unified source," ensuring that all frequencies arrive at your ears at the same instant, producing coherent, accurate sound.
The ELAC Uni-Fi CC U5 Slim's concentric driver places its tweeter at the center of its midrange cone for enhanced imaging and clarity.
Clear, accurate bass
The UC5 Slim uses two custom-designed 5-1/4" aluminum cone woofers to supply articulate bass that blends in precisely with the concentric driver.
The woofers' large magnets and vented pole pieces increase power handling for bass that's clean, clear, and powerful. Dual rear-firing ports extend bass performance while keeping it tight and tuneful.
- true 3-way center channel speaker design
- custom-designed 1" soft dome tweeter concentrically mounted in a 4" aluminum cone midrange
- two custom-designed 5-1/4" aluminum cone woofers
- frequency response: 48-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 85 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 40-140 watts
- sophisticated multi-element crossover with high-grade components to ensure a smooth transition between drivers
- bass-reflex (ported) cabinet design
- the cabinet is wider, shorter, and deeper than the original Uni-Fi UC5 center channel
- internal bracing reduces cabinet vibration to minimize unwanted sonic coloration
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- magnetically attached cloth grille
- high-quality satin painted white finish
- 19-5/8"W x 7"H x 11-9/16"D
- warranty: 3 years