Elac SUB 3010 10" Powered Subwoofer
Designed by Andrew Jones
The objective; to design a subwoofer that not only gives bass extension, but also gives bass detail, slam and attack, and control.
ELAC’s new SUB3010 adds a powerful bass foundation to music and soundtracks that turns your system into a sensation you can feel as well as hear. Like Debut, the SUB3010 has been engineered and built to deliver huge performance at an affordable price.
Control from your phone
Download Elac's SubEQ app and your smartphone's microphone along with sophisticated onboard software will deliver the most accurate bass possible.
Calibration made easy
The SUB3010 calibration process begins by simply holding your phone or tablet within one foot of the sub and pressing "Analyze." The app then measures what's coming out of the subwoofer, capturing sound before it's affected by its interaction with the room's reflective surfaces and other sound-muddying anomalies.
Then you'll measure from your favorite listening position. The app's software compares the first measurement against the second, then automatically smooths out the EQ curve for the room.
Power and Control
The 400 Watts Peak/ 200 Watts RMS Power amplifier has the "kick" to deliver the dynamics that music and movies demand.
"Class-leading performance" read the system review
- Speaker type: Powered subwoofer with passive radiator
- Woofer: 1 x 10-inch high-excursion doped paper cone
- Passive radiator: 1 x 10-inch high-excursion doped paper cone
- Frequency response: 28 to 150 Hz
- Crossover frequency: 50 to 150 Hz, continuously adjustable
- Amplifier Type: BASH-Tracking
- Maximum amplifier power: 400 Watts peak / 200 Watts RMS
- Standby power consumption: 0.5 Watt
- Inputs: L/R/LFE RCA
- Cabinet finish: Black Ash vinyl
- Accessories included: AC power cable
- Height: 14.33 in / 364 mm
- Width: 13.5 in / 343 mm
- Depth: 13.5 in / 343 mm
- Net weight: 32.1 lb / 14.6 kg
- Warranty: 3 years speaker, 1 year amplifier