Elac Navis ARB-51 Powered Speakers
Designed by Andrew Jones. Everything you wanted in a powered speaker, and also an upgrade path.
Elegant three-way speakers with 300 Watt amplification for those for whom quality is not negotiable. If you are challenged for space, ELAC’s new Navis Series answers every minimalist audiophile’s dream of a no-compromise powered speaker driven by best-in-class amplifiers that are truly deserving of the name “high end.” While most powered speakers rely on Class D digital designs, ELAC engineers build in 300 watts of pure analog amplification— for maximum power and exceptional sound.
Each speaker has an RCA and XLR input for no-compromise analog direct wiring. The Elac Air X2 Module is an optional wireless transmitter that sends the signal to Navis.
- Speaker type: 3-Way Powered
- Tweeter: 1″ Soft Dome Concentrically Mounted
- Midrange: 4″ Aluminum
- Woofer: 5-1/4″ Aluminum
- Frequency Response: 44Hz – 28kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz / 260Hz
- Total Amplifier Power: 300 Watts Total
- Bass Amplifier: 160 Watt Bash Amplifier
- Midrange Amplifier: 100 Watt Bash Amplifier
- Tweeter Amplifier: 40 Watt Class AB Amplifier
- Inputs: RCA / XLR / AirX² Wireless
- Cabinet finishes: Gloss Black, Gloss White, Gloss Ebony Emara
- Height: 13.58″ Width: 7.44″ Depth: 9.45″
- Net weight (each): 17.85lbs
- Warranty - 3 (Three) years on the cabinet and speaker driver and 1 (One) year on the amplifier from the original date of purchase