Elac Debut S10.2 Subwoofer
Take a 10-inch high-excursion doped paper cone, add the 200 Watts BASH amp and you have the Elac DS10.2 subwoofer. Plenty of power to deliver rock-solid low frequencies that make your music and soundtracks more realistic than ever, with the weight and presence of a live performance.
Enter BASH amplification
BASH (Bridged Amplifier Switching Hybrid) amplifiers represent a “best of both worlds” solution for subwoofer amplification, combining the sound quality of Class AB with the efficiency of Class D amplifiers. While a Class AB amp uses fixed supply voltage regardless of input signal, BASH uses a modulated switched mode power supply that tracks the input signal, supplying only the necessary voltage to the Class AB amp as needed. The latest BASH technology has gone through three core evolutions and is further refined in these latest ELAC Debut subwoofers.
Every ELAC Debut subwoofer is engineered for the long run with thick MDF outer walls and a luxuriously textured vinyl finish. The cabinets incorporate specially designed internal bracing to add stiffness and strength to the outer walls. This bracing greatly reduces cabinet vibration, which causes unwanted coloration to the sound. ELAC believes that the only parts of a speaker that should be moving are the speaker drivers themselves.
- Woofer: 1 x 10-inch high-excursion doped paper cone
- Frequency response: 35 to 150 Hz
- Crossover frequency: 50 to 150 Hz, continuously adjustable
- Amplifier Type: BASH-Tracking
- Maximum amplifier power: 200 Watts peak / 100 Watts RMS
- Standby power consumption: 0.5 Watt Inputs:
- LFE RCA
- Cabinet finish: Black Ash vinyl
- Accessories included: AC power cable
- Dimensions - H: 13.5 in / 343 mm | W: 13.5 in / 343 mm | D: 13.5 in / 343 mm
- Net weight: 28.7 lb / 13.0 kg