limited stock available - open box
Elac DF61 Floorstanding speakers
An Incredible Value
Designed by Andrew Jones, every ELAC enclosure is engineered for the long run with thick MDF outer walls. An additional brace is located in the bottom portion of the cabinet to strengthen the cabinet and help minimize unwanted cabinet resonances.
Andrew ticks the Audiophile boxes with a sweet-sounding Silk-Dome Tweeter, and 6-1/2" midrange, and two 6-1/2" woofers with woven aramid-fiber cones for smooth mids and powerful bass
An intricate 10 - element crossover optimizes performance and blending between the drivers for superior accuracy.
- frequency response: 39-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- impedance: 6 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 30-150 watts
- bass-reflex (ported) cabinet design
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- integrated rubber feet for scratch-free placement on hard-surface floors, plus included spike feet for use on carpeted floors
- 8-9/16"W x 43-3/16"H x 11-1/8"D
- weight: 46.7 lbs. (each)