Devialet 440PRO Integrated Amplifier
A powerful, low-profile amplifier with phono pre-amp and DAC
This sleek, low-profile amplifier generates an impressive 440 watts per channel with impressive specs, and some really smart user interface software that makes it a unique centerpiece for a top-notch two-channel setup.
Hybrid amplifier technology
Devialet combines Class A and Class D amplification technology for distortion-free performance at all power levels. Signal passes through a Class A voltage amplifier to keep distortion low, then on to a Class D current amplifier designed for high gain.Devialet's online configurator setup utility lets you dial in equalization and settings, including brand-specific crossover filters for your speakers.
Smart setup with the configurator
Devialet's online setup utility is called the configurator. It allows you to create system configurations, save them on the included SD card, and upload them to your machine. It's a fun interactive tool that lets you dial in cartridge loading for the phono preamp, custom crossover filters for specific speakers, and other vital settings.
0.001% distortion at full power 133DB signal to noise ratio
"This unique Devialet hybrid circuit is superbly engineered to provide exceptional speaker driving capabilities through high damping factor (quoted as a very high 8000), extremely low output impedance (1 milliohm across bandwidth!) and low speaker impedance tolerance while operating at an outstanding 0.00025 percent Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) with a superb signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) of 133dB. The Class-D amplification operates at 1.6MHz keeping switching noise way out of the audio band. Devialet specifies the Expert 440 Pro as being capable of outputting, as the model name states, 440 watts. "
"this is a superbly-engineered amplifier with an ultra-flexible modern phono stage combined with up-to-the-minute digital-to-analogue conversion technologies which encompass high-resolution playback"
"Network capabilities, either via Ethernet or Devialet’s Wi-Fi version brings further 21 century functionality."
read the review in SoundStage
- Power: 2x440 Watts RMS under 6Ω
- Distortion at Full Power: 0,0025% THD+N
- Distortion at 10W: 0.0001% THD+N
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: 133dB
- Output impedance: 0,001Ω
- Damping factor: 8000
- Bandwidth: DC-30kHz (-0.1dB) DC-95kHz (-3dB)
- Phase Rotation: 0.4° at 20kHz, 1.8° at 40kHz
- Compatible with all speakers from 8Ω to 2Ω
- Thermal distorsion: Below measurement threshold
- Streaming Services: UPnP, Airplay, Spotify Connect, Roon ready
- USB Audio 2.0 Asynchronous
- Wifi - 2.4GHz / 5GHz 802.11ac, compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
- Inputs Up to 4 x RCA, phono MM/MC, digital Toslink, coax, USB, AES, ethernet
Up to 32bits / 192kHz PCM (USB)
Up to 24bits / 192kHz PCM (AIR®, UPnP, AES/EBU, Coaxial)
Up to 24bits / 96kHz PCM (Optical)
Up to 1bit / 3.072000MHz DSD64 (USB, Coaxial)
- Intelligence: 1x QUAD-CORE 1GHz CPU
2x SHARC 400MHz DSP
1x 16MHz RISC processor
4x 40MHz RISC processor
1x 64MHz RISC processor
- Warranty: 5years
- Dimensions: Length: 383mm | Width: 383mm | Height: 90mm
- Weight: 12Kg