Totem Forest Signature (pre-owned)
One of our clients owned (for two years) this mint pair of Totem Forest Signatures in high gloss Mahogany. Sorry no boxes, but we will pack them for safe shipping
The Forest Signature from Totem is the pure result of balanced engineering and inspirational design. This ultra-performance columnar loudspeaker radiates superb musicality for both stereo and multi-channel listening.
The Forest Signature is at once a celebration and culmination of the Forest evolution. From its inception, the Forest became an enduring favorite amongst true audiophiles. Over the last 15 years, it has undergone subtle sequential evolutionary changes and updates. But time makes leaps and bounds. The new Forest Signature is a transcendent upgrade in every aspect, from its critical components to its final acoustic performance.
Designed to transcend time, the Forest Signature stands tall in the speaker realm. It offers unparalleled musicality and spatial imaging while faithfully rendering subtleness and attack/decay harmonics.
The cabinet versus floor decoupling is now accomplished via a black aluminum enameled Totem Skid Plate and Front Articulated Claw. This allows for substantial variable raking of the cabinet in relation to the floor’s perpendicularity. The variable rake angle of the Forest Signature allows for optimal bass loading and phase/space articulation. Its micro-machined Bi-Wired W.B.T. terminals are composed of robustly machined, black anodized, and annealed aluminum back plates.
In conjunction with its adjustable rake angle, the Forest Signature’s crossover is customized with micro-precision to maximize its overall architectural performance seamlessly. Other premium features include superlative quality parts such as Clarity MR non-resonant capacitors, ESA and Super Audio variants, as well as Orange Drop bypasses, oxide/metal foil resistors, and massive air-core inductors.
- Frequency Response: 28 Hz – 22 kHz ± 2 dB (in-room)
- Recommended Power: 50 – 225 W
- Woofer: 6.5″ / 16.51 cm, 3″ / 7.62 cm voice coil
- Tweeter: 1″ / 2.54 cm aluminum/titanium dome
- Impedance: 8 ohms (6.4 minimum)
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 7.8″ x 36″ x 11.5″ / 19.812 x 91.44 x 29.21 cm
- Placement from rear wall: 1′ – 6′ / 30.48 – 182.88 cm
- Placement distance apart: 4′ – 12′ / 121.92 – 365.76 cm
- Break-in Time: 100 – 150 hours
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz compensated, 2nd order
- Speaker Terminals: Bi-wire able, Gold WBT connectors
- Weight 45.2lb / 20.53kg