B&W 606 S2 Anniversary Edition
A real high-end performance for under $1,500
Truly amazing sound.
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the revolutionary Continuum cone, as found in our flagship 800 Series Diamond. Once reserved for only our most revered models, Continuum brings you a cleaner and more accurate performance.
Upgraded and optimized crossovers.
As well as celebratory cosmetic changes, 600 Series Anniversary Edition also benefits from a new optimized crossover design featuring carefully selected components, offering greater insight from your music.
- Description - 2-way vented-box system
- Features - Decoupled Double Dome aluminum tweeter, Continuum™ cone FST™ midrange
- Drive units
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) aluminum dome high-frequency
- 1x ø165mm (6.5 in) Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
- Frequency range -6dB at 40Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency response 52Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity 88dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m) <1% 100Hz - 22kHz <0.5% 150Hz - 20kHz
- Normal impedance 8Ω (minimum 3.7Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power 30W - 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Dimensions Height: 345mm (13.5 in) x Width: 190mm (7.5 in) x Depth: 300mm (11.8 in) cabinet only
- 324mm (12.8 in) including grille and terminals
- Net weight 6.9kg (15.2 lb)
- Cabinet finishes Black
- Grille finishes Black