With five speakers and the sub wired and ready to go, the package provides a convincing surround sound presentation that, like its predecessor, is bags of fun to listen to. That’s not surprising, considering the front and rear channels are made up of speakers we called “rhythmically entertaining” as a stereo pair.
You get a strong sense of their hi-fi roots, their effortless musicality breezing through the enjoyably eclectic soundtrack of Edgar Wright’s Baby Driver. Whether it’s the jazzy piano in or the bouncy basslines that drive Baby’s recorded remixes, the Q Acoustics ensure they’re lively and dynamic.
- Comprising of
- 2 pairs Q 3010i - more info
- Q 3060 Subwoofer - more info
- Q 3090i Center - more info
- compact cabinets all of which can be wall mounted with optional, dedicated brackets
- The Q 3090Ci center channel delivers crisp and clear dialogue and will bring onscreen sound to life
- The Q 3060S delivers every nuance of an acoustic double bass or rumble of a cinematic explosion utilizing a powerful 150 watt amplifier partnered with a high performance 200mm driver
Q Acoustics are perhaps the most acclaimed Speakers on the market right now