Mytek Brooklyn Bridge is a state of the art DAC, headphone amp, preamp, and streamer.
Its performance is identical to the Dac+, but without the AES input, wifi antenna added, ethernet input, USB-A input for storage, and built-in streamer.
The bridge includes full DAC connectivity, dual-mono design analog section with high-end 6-watt headphone amp with balanced mode option (via the XLR adaptor), very transparent analog out.
- dual 6.5mm to XLR headphone adaptor included ($239 cad value)
There is a choice of digital or analog preamp, and phono input with MM and MC option built-in. The USB input accepts not only computers as a source but also android phones, apple phones, and iPads, with the appropriate USB adaptor. High enough in quality to use as a reference for music production of extremely high quality. The Brooklyn Bridge DAC chip is based on the ESS 9028pro.
Stereophile Class A rated
"The Brooklyn Bridge aspires to and approaches sonic neutrality. I hear a rich, detailed sound with fullness and depth but without exaggerated lows, and with a crystalline quality in the highs. There may be other streaming DACs on the market that achieve similar neutrality and sound as good, but this is the only streamer I'm aware of that incorporates a DAC used in studios. For the moment, the Brooklyn Bridge appears to have the class to itself"
read the full review in Stereophile
- CONVERSION: up to 384k, 32bit PCM, native DSD, up to DSD256, DXD,
- 130dB Dynamic Range
- MQA HI-RES DECODER: built in certified hardware MQA
- DIGITAL INPUTS: USB2 Class2, AES/EBU, 2x S/PDIF, 2x Toslink, SDIF3 DSD up to DSD256
- CLOCK: “Mytek Femtoclock Generator (tm)” 0.82ps internal jitter
- ANALOG OUTPUTS: RCA, balanced XLR, simultaneous, 75 Ohm impedance
- HEADPHONE OUTPUTS: Reference High Current, High transient Headphone Amp, 500mA, 6 Watts, dual headphone jacks, balanced out option
- BUILT-IN ATTENUATOR: Choice of 1dB step analog attenuator, separate for main out and head- phones, 1dB step digital 32 bit attenuator and purist relay bypass.
- BUILT-IN ANALOG PREAMP: Line level input or phono M/M, M/C input, relay controlled.
- Ethernet Input up to 24 bit/192k, DSD64 / Wifi input up to 24 bit / 192k DSD64
- REMOTE: Included, universal remote capable
- FIRMWARE: Upgradable via USB Control panel
- DIMENSIONS: WxDxH 216 x 216 x 44mm
- WEIGHT: 2kg
- WARRANTY: 2 years