- 2019 Best Bookshelf Speakers as voted by The Wirecutter - "The Q Acoustics 3020i speakers stood out from more than two dozen pairs we tested because their audio and build quality is better than anything else in their price range."
- Available in Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles
- 25% increased cabinet volume from previous models delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- P2P™ bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer-aided placement of internal bracing
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High-Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
Q Acoustics are perhaps the most acclaimed Speakers on the market right now
"Q Acoustics 3020i bookshelf speaker review: A definite contender for best-in-class status"
read the review
What’s the opposite of sticker shock? It’s hard to believe these speakers are this inexpensive.
"Q Acoustics’ 3020is build on the strength of their Award-winning predecessors"
"an absolute pleasure to listen to"
Read the review
"Best Bookshelf Speakers" as voted by The Wirecutter
"The Q Acoustics 3020i speakers stood out from more than two dozen pairs we tested because their audio and build quality is better than anything else in their price range."
- Crossover Frequency 2.4 kHz
- Dimensions 275 x 170 x 265 mm (10.8 x 6.7 x 10.4 in) cabinet
- 278 x 170 x 281 mm (10.9 x 6.7 x 11.0 in) overall
- Enclosure Type 2-Way Reflex
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB) 64Hz-30kHz
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- Minimum Impedance 4 Ohm
- Power Input 25 - 75W
- Sensitivity 88dB
- Tweeter 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Weight 4.8kg (10.6 lbs)