in stock now
Marantz wasn't happy with winning the last five years of product awards, they set out to improve even further. The finely-tuned CD6007 offers even more specially-selected components and an enhanced circuit layout. They added rigid feet to further eliminate unwanted vibration and an oversized low noise power supply that feeds the digital and analog circuitry of the player. The new, high-quality DAC along with 2 selectable filter options converts digital signals to analog, this is then ‘pushed’ to the gold-plated synch outputs by Marantz’s proprietary small signal amplifier, the HDAM-SA2. In addition, they have included a new remote that also controls the PM6007 amplifier. The CD6007 features a newly-developed, complex headphone amplifier with a headphone amp gain setting to also accommodate a wide range of headphones.
The CD6007 features a new Hi-Res D/A conversion. It is equipped with a reference class D/A converter, offering two selectable filter options, and provides up to 192-kHz/24-bit and DSD 5.6MHz resolution for optimum musical fidelity with tight bass, pleasant mids, and smooth extended highs for CD playback and Hi-Res formats from a USB memory stick.
Award Winner read the review
- Plays CD and CD-R/RW and your PC through the front USB input.
- Supports all your favorite files: Enjoy all your files through the front USB port including WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC HD, ALAC, AIFF, and DSD files.
- High-quality 192-kHz/24-bit D/A conversion features an AK4490 chip with two selectable digital filters and an accurate system clock.
- Full discrete headphone amplifier with HDAM-SA2, gain control and the auto-off circuit turns off when a headphone is not connected to avoid any unwanted interference.
- Audiophile construction: Double-layered bottom plate and rigid feet and Gold Plated L/R/Coax output
Dimensions and warranty
- 17-5/16"W x 4-1/8"H x 13-7/16"D
- weight: 14.3 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years